十四 fourteen

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
fourteen

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

for the next few weeks, she continued going to kenma's house and hanging out with him. although he seemed a little distant, he still tried his best to not appear so.

kamiko noticed how he would kept checking his phone and seemed to be distracted most of the time. he was so caught up in his own thoughts that kamiko kept winning in their games, he even messed up on live.

fans must've sensed something was wrong because they began discussing among themselves, questioning whether kenma and kamiko broke up or something.

"kenma, are you listening ? i gotta go."

"huh ? where are you going to ?"

"i'm going out with oikawa-san, he asked me to help him with something."

"oh ... okay, see you."

kamiko frowned before grabbing her bag and left, leaving kenma sitting there with his face scrunched up from all the stress and thoughts of the woman a few weeks ago.

as she walked towards the cafe she and oikawa were gonna meet at, she spotted the extremely beautiful woman that gave kenma her number a while ago. kamiko took a deep breath and tried to avoid her, but she waved at her and she had to muster up a fake smile.

"hello."

"kamiko-san right ? kenma's good friend."

"yes, that's me."

"well, it was nice to see you."

and then the woman walked away, eyes judging her up and down while snickering to herself. kamiko rolled her eyes and walked into the dimly lit cafe, walking over to oikawa staring at his phone.

"sorry i'm late, met someone annoying on the way here."

"it's fine, i just got here too."

oikawa looked up from his phone and smiled sweetly at her, making her cheeks heat up. this man knows he's attractive and he's using it to his advantage.

"so i need your help on something."

"yeah ?"

"that night when we were all drunk, i heard you talking on your phone."

"oh, that was my brother."

"i dind't mean to eavesdrop but when i heard his voice i knew it was kyo, and you guys have the same family name so ..."

"you know him ?"

"yeah ! he helped me a lot back in argentina, but he just suddenly disappeared and i couldn't find him."

"ah i see, don't worry, he's just dealing with some things right now. he's coming back to japan in a few days, do you wanna meet him ?"

"yes please."

"hmm, should we plan something for him ?"

the two spent the whole friday afternoon talking about this. unbeknownst to them, the ex msby members were walking by the shop and spotted them.

bokuto quickly opened his camera and snapped a few pictures before sending to kenma, asking why he wasn't with kamiko and that the two looked like they were having a date.

hinata frowned, knowing kenma wouldn't have just given up on kamiko, something must be going on with these two.

meanwhile, kenma was pulled out of his thoughts when bokuto's message appeared on his screen. he swiftly opened it and froze at the picture and concern from his friends.

he stared at the two in the photo, laughing happily about something. from their angle, it looked like oikawa was holding her hands, but he was actually just trying to show her a video of him and her brother back in argentina.

kenma didn't know that.

and that was when he realized he was too focused on dealing with that woman that he totally pushed kamiko to one side. he felt really bad that he pushed her away unknowingly, and he felt his self esteem go down, not knowing how to compete with someone like oikawa.

he thanked his friends for notifying him but avoided the questions and leaned back onto his chair, groaning from all the problems happening around him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n :
i'll edit this like a few days later