十三 thirteen

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
thirteen

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"that was fun."

kamiko sighed happily and looked up at the not exactly dark sky due to light pollution from the city. kenma sat down beside her and hummed in agreement.

"hopefully your fans wouldnt turn this into something too big."

"im sure they will. wait till you go for work tomorrow and all the guys will start teasing you."

she laughed but stopped when she was suddenly aware of how much hes staring at her.

"are you okay ?"

"hmm ? yeah im fine."

kenma turned away, his heart beating so fast he felt like it was going to explode.

he liked everything about her, especially when shes right next to him, and happy because of him.

for a long time, kamiko couldnt open up to guys due to her past relationship, her first love. shes still pretty confused about whether that was love or not, maybe at that time it was. and now, she doesnt know what love is all over again.

but when she joined the msby team, she learned how to get along with the guys and she felt more and more comfortable around them, knowing not all men are like that one she fell in love with.

so being with kenma, alone, made her nervous yet excited. he makes her feel safe. and she was beginning to fall head over heels for this man.

"excuse me, but are you kenma ?"

that snapped them out of their thoughts and turned to look at the female whos smiling brightly at him.

shes extremely beautiful, long black hair hung from her shoulders, framing her face. kamiko couldnt find a single flaw on her.

"uhm yes."

"wow, you really are more handsome in person like the rumors say."

"rumors ?"

"its nothing, oh is this kamiko-san ? the one that was on your stream just now ?"

"hello."

the woman gave a small smile and sat down beside kenma, ignoring her as her hand sneakily touches his arm.

"im sadow ryo, just call me ryo-chan !"

kamiko and kenma cringed internally at the womans words, nodding their head awkwardly at the uninvited guest.

"i really love your videos, and youre such a good gamer too !"

"... i mean i am a professional gamer."

kenma replied honestly, wanting to end this conversation, how dare this woman show up out of nowhere and disrupt his time with kamiko.

instead of feeling awkward, she laughed and leaned onto him slightly, causing him to go stiff.

kamiko was not enjoying what shes seeing, of course girls flirted with kenma, hes so attractive, it was normal, even she flirted with him.

but this woman right here felt like a threat and it was making her insecure. any man would pick her over herself and she would feel that it was the right thing (based on her past experiences).

and so she leaned back and looked away, hoping her heart doesnt get broken again.

"heres my number, call me okay ?"

the woman pressed a kiss onto kenmas cheek before giggling and left. he looked at the number written on his wrist and scrunched his nose.

"well that was awkward and uncomfortable."

"... yeah."

he looked over at her pursing her lips, knowing that she mustve felt insecure and sad that someone was hitting on him right infront of her face.

kenma grabbed her chin lightly and turned her head towards his, smiling at her expression.

"i only want you, okay ?"

kamiko looked up at him before nodding her head, his words made her feel reassured, but it messed her up too.

"come now, lets get you home."

after dropping her off at her house, she took a shower and laid on her bed, thinking about everything that happened.

suddenly, she sat up and felt insecure all over again.

he kept that womans number.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃