十二 twelve

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
twelve

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the first week of work went by perfectly, she made many new friends and got to know the guys properly under their sober state of mind.

kenma and her had developed a habit of meeting up every other night to hang out at his house and he is very thankful for himself for coming up with the stupid excuse of 'they should hang out more because hes her sugar daddy and he needs help with streaming'.

it was a friday and she skipped into his house, pretty excited that she would be joining his stream for the first time tonight.

"kenma im here !"

his head popped out from his door upon hearing her cheerful voice and smiled, happy to see her.

"come on, we're starting soon."

kamiko sat down beside him on the gaming chair, watching as he got his and her things ready for the stream.

"we'll be playing [game] tonight okay ?"

she nodded her head and logged into her account on the pc infront of her.

"who should i play ?"

"let's decide that later, im starting ..."

kenma replied as he switched on his camera and started the stream, smiling slightly as fans started pouring in.

"hey, how have you guys been ?"

he read through the comments, replying to some and ignoring those thirsty ones.

after a few more minutes of chatting with his fans, he introduced kamiko as a close friend of his.

most of the fans were pretty chill with her, since theyve met many other friends of kenmas before. some were even simping for her the moment they saw and heard her voice.

but there were always those toxic fans that started hating on her, not that she cared.

"okay, who do you wanna play today ?"

"hmm ... maybe wanér."

"then i'll play liubei."

-

[TEAM CHANNEL]
5v5

-