𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

I added a bit of smut in this chapter to thank you kind souls for reading my book. You're very much welcome. 😏

It was quiet.

Cinny had placed me on his lap and rocked me half to sleep to get me to stop crying. Easton was a bit overwhelmed so he went out for a little while and Luca was taking a nice and hot shower. So now it's just me and Cinny in the living room along with my sniffles and my whole body tucked up under his like a shield.

" Why does everyone hate me?" I cried. My cheeks were a puffy red and my nose was on fire. I hugged Cinny tighter. " Love we don't hate you.. you just took us by surprise. We still love you though and nothing's going to change that." He kissed my forehead and soon after Luca was back. He got me some milk from the fridge.

" Can you stop those tears for me honey. I hate to see my baby boy cry over something that we can discuss later." He said feeding me the milk while I was still in Cinny's lap. " That's my good boy. I love to see my baby happy." I blushed at his words. While Luca was feeding me my milk out of my bottle, Cinny was cooing and kissing my neck. He made the mistake and kissed my shoulders aka my sweet spot.

I moaned as he went up my shirt and towards my pretty pink nipples. " You like that lovely?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head as my eyes started to droop to be hooded. " Cin stop teasing him. For one we need to keep this pg-13 and for two he needs to drink the rest of his milk." I stopped sucking my bottle at this rate and naturally Luca didn't catch it in time before the milk spilled down my lips and neck dripping down all the way towards my crotch. I could feel Cinny's dick twitch up under my ass. " So much for keeping it pg-13. Well I guess we should have fun with our baby then hmm?" He groped my crotch and started massaging the balls.

Luca on the other hand looked like he was filled with lust. I moaned as he started licking and lapping the milk off of me. " You little slut. You love this don't you? Us feeling around you while milk is poured onto you. I bet your dick is just twitching in my hand to get out. I think we should- " I whined as he said those words. Bucking my hips up in the air trying to get some friction. He touched my ass and then he stuck his whole hand deep inside my pants.

" Alright you two, that's enough horse play." Luca said picking me up out of Cinny's grasp. I whined grabbing onto him for support. " Nuuu. Luca I was getting hard. Go back to licking me. Pleaseee" I begged trying to kiss him. " You're such a cock blocker. Why don't we just have some fun. Drinks are on me." Cinnamon said. He used his flirting skills and put them to use by trying to seduce Luca into giving me back to him. I stretch my arms out to Cinny.

" See he wants me. Now give him back so I can make him cum in his pants. He looks sexy as hell already with the milk." Cinny grumbled. Me and Luca just blushed. " No. And stop flirting, it's not gonna work. I need you to go run the bath water for him while I get his clothes off." Luca smirked. " You planned this. I hate you. I wanted to take his clothes off and ravish him, not to prepare a bath." He said going up the stairs. " Oh and remember you can't hop in the shower with me. I love you too honey." I shouted.

He just let out an exaggerated sigh. " Does that count for me also? I mean .. I'm already taking your clothes off. So technically.." he tried to negotiate. I just rolled my eyes and giggled. " That counts for everyone in this house Luca. No one's seeing me naked until I'm ready. Well I trust you won't do anything with me that I'm not ready to do anyway. " I say firmly. He just nodded and started carefully taking off my clothes. " I respect your wishes my dear. But I have a question that's been bothering me." He said, taking off my shirt and pants.

Cinny came running down with a towel to put over me. " Thank you. So what's the question Luca?" I asked. I was generally curious and also I thought we answered all the questions 2 hours ago. That's right, it's still night time or morning time now. It's like 3 am in the morning. I was supposed to be getting on the plane any minute now. To get away from them.