Love

«───── « ⋅ʚɞ⋅ » ─────»
All we need is Love 
«───── « ⋅ʚɞ⋅ » ─────»

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
- Plato

Hence, Plato sees that what is truly beautiful is good and what is truly good is beautiful.

Plato also says that the lover searches for the inner beauty of his lover, so beauty is immortalized and the two parties reach the happiness they seek by finding the truth in your partner and the ideal form of beauty.

The heart has a function as well as the mind. We can reach truth and knowledge, so that the heart moves from sensual beauty to complete beauty.

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

Love is composed of single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Aristotle

Hence, Aristotle defined love as the desire to possess good.
First, our life is our constant search for things that fulfill our needs and that provide happiness.

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
Love is wide and very bright, and full of feelings, love is a strange thing because it depends on all the senses when we fall into it, the eyes love to see you and the nose distinguishes the scent of his beloved and the touch always wants to embrace your lover and sink into his warm embrace Love is vast, love is the only thing that Stationed there,in the left side of the chest in the heart.
- Lina

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
topic ( love ) is the first chapter in this book and i choiced plato and Aristotle philosophies for share here .
let me know what you think in your comments and lets talk about it together .

Lina🪁