Stories

Some of these things are true and some of them lies. But they are all good stories.
- Hilary Mantel

Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.
- Shannon Alder

A story is a letter that the author writes to himself, to tell himself things that he would be unable to discover otherwise.
- Carlos Ruiz Zafón

Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark. Begin at the beginning. Tell Gregory a story. Make some light.
- Kate DiCamillo

If we don't tell strange stories, when something strange happens we won't believe it.
- Shannon Hale

A story only matters, I suspect, to the extent that the people in the story change.
- Neil Gaiman

But how could you live and have no story to tell?
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

Stories are fun , to read to listen and of course to watch , to me it's joy like my favorite thing to do it's pleasure for me .

Lately I have been using " let me tell you a story " to start my conversations a lot and it's fun , talking about myself or about something or incidents happen to me today it's make the conversation interesting and fun to me and I like it .
- Lina

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

I have a question what do you think about what ( Fyodor Dostoevsky ) do you agree ?

P.s - Honestly i feel special having an amazing authors reading my books with my other nice readers , that's make me the happiest , I love you all so much . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for reading
Lina❤️