For you

It is really nice to have that someone in your life that can put a smile in your face even if they are not around.

Life is too short to be worrying about stupid stuff. So have fun. Never regret anything and do not allow people to bring you down.

Friendship is not all about whom you have known the longest, but it is who has walked into your life and will tell you they love you and will make sure to prove it.

Life is too short to spend worrying about nonsense things. So cheer up, have fun and look around. You will realize that there are actually so many reasons to be happy.

Others say that I am just being sensitive, but the truth is that I just feel too much. Each and every word, every action and energy just goes straight into my heart.

Being adorable is when one's personality will shine through their looks. So each time you see them, you just want to run towards them and give them a hug.

A wise person understands that there is something that can be learned out of everyone.

Be a good person at all times and do not waste time trying to prove it.

It is sweet when someone can remember every little thing about you. Not because you remind them often, but because they always pay attention.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure that it makes you really happy.

Doing what you love is freedom. Learning to like what you do is happiness.

Chocolate will not ask you silly questions. Chocolate simply understands.

You want to know the truth? I like you very much. You make me so happy and your smile alone can brighten even my darkest days.

Before you break something beautiful Remember this
( thing will never be the same again )  .
- Lina

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

P.S : hello my people, do me a favor and tell me which one of the quotes above touched you the most and take it as a message from me to you . 💌

Your Lina❤️