Friendship

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·
Friendship as seen by philosophers :
· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

True friendship does not freeze in the winter, when the weather becomes dry the friends scatter.
- Horace

Friendship is not necessary, like philosophy, like art, we can live without it; But it is one of those things that value our survival.
- C. S. Lewis

Do not call friendship to every passing through in your life, lest you ever say: Friends change.
- Gibran Khalil Gibran

Friendship is of three types: the first is based on interest and interest, and the second is based on pleasure and fun, but they are destined to disappear, because pleasures and interests are short-lived, and the righteous and the bad are united with their comrades. As for the third, it is based on love and kindness of heart, and this only gathers nobles.
- Aristotle

Friendship, a steep mountain that only loyal people can climb.
- Oliver Holmes

The meaning of friendship is that I-automatically- see you worthy of entrusting you with a part of my dignity.
- Ahmed Khaled Tawfiq

I place friendship higher than love, I can fully enjoy a life that contains nothing but friendships.
- Simone de Beauvoir

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

Friendship , what can I say about it , I only have one name when people ask me about friends, sure I do have friends but for a best friend I have just one it's enough for me .

- friendship to me is like the mirror ,🪞 mirror wont lie and won't ever sugar coat it, always tells you the truth no matter , friendship is like mirror to me . Stay true to me and that's what I love in my friend , sorry best friend.
- Lina

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

What about you ? What's your philosophy on friendship?

🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
Also there's some funny sayings people said about friends which is true ;

- It's says the friend it's the person who , if you ask them to hold your juice drinks little of it . 😂 true ..         

- the friend is the person who , would laugh at you if you fell in public place , and then will ask if you ok.

- And like I mentioned before , the best friendship is when people ask if we're lovers.

P.s : it's busy day for me today , I sneak out a little quick to update this chapter for you guys , ok bye for now . 🥰
Lina❤️💃🏽