Chapter 3: nightmare pt 1

It has been 6 months since Sage had started living with the m.  Vegeta and Sage were training in the gravity chamber, Sage kicked vegeta and was charging a galic gun, but as he unleashed it, there was a huge explosion.

  Vegeta and Sage were training in the gravity chamber, Sage kicked vegeta and was charging a galic gun, but as he unleashed it, there was a huge explosion

Vegeta: now do it again.

Sage:ok.

He charged it again and blasted Vegeta, it worked as he launched it to him Vegeta blocked it with one hand.

Vegeta: you're improving faster than I thought.

Sage: thanks.

Vegeta: we'll take this tomorrow but next time your gonna need senzu bean.

Sage:ok but I will be ready.

Vegeta: don't you have a job.

Sage:(worried) oh shit krillin, I'll be late. Bye Vegeta.

Vegeta: hmph.

Sage greeted Bulma and Trunks before flying to meet krillin,he saw him waving 18 goodbye. He landed to greet them.

 He landed to greet them

Krillin: hey Sage.

Sage: hey krillin.

Krillin: are you ready for your first day at work?

Sage: of course I am, I didn't spend three months in the police academy and not join.

Krillin: okay.

While Sage flew to the Station while krillin rode on the bike, in a few minutes they got there.

Krillin: so just be normal and I'll do the talking.

Sage: okay.

They entered and greeted everyone, so they approached the captain.

Krillin: hey captain.

Captain: hello krillin what can I do for you? And who is this young fellow with you?

Krillin: he's my protege and he wants to join the force.

Captain: so what is your experience?

Sage: I graduated from police academy in flying colors.

Showing him the papers.