CHAPTER 7: BATTLE.

It has been a day: a year since they begun their training, everyone was improving but only Sage and Caulifla were reaching new heights.

Sage: caulifla let's do this one on one.

Caulifla:is it because I beat you the last time?

Sage: of course.

Mabel: cute sibling rivalry.

Sage started to blush.

Cabba: ok but don't go too rough.

Molara:as long everyone gets stronger.

Sage and Caulifla came closer ready for a duel, Sage was looking down on his older sister. Then they started throwing punches and kicks, she tried to give him a round house kick but he caught her leg he drew her closer and gave her a bitch slap to the ground, she got up and gave him a right hook but he blocked it, he switched to defensive trying to see through her moves. She got hold of his head and kneed him to the floor.

Sage:you play dirty.

Caulifla:is it you can't keep up?

Sage: we'll see.

He kicked her chest multiple times then gave her an elbow strike to the face then grabbed her arm and gave her a judo slam down.

Mabel: why aren't they going super Saiyan?

Cabba: because they want to strengthen their normal form which will have an effect on their super Saiyan form.

Mabel: cool.

She grabbed his hair and gut punched him and flung him to the air and launched a galick gun, there was smoke and has it cleared he was in his super Saiyan State.

Caulifla: I can do that too.

She went super Saiyan as well.

At super speed golden blurs were flying across the room and slamming into each other creating shockwaves. He gave a quick jab but she countered with a side kick to the chest which sent him down.

Sage: you've gotten stronger. But I can do better.

He quickly powered up to super Saiyan 2 breaking point.

Caulifla: wait what is that?

Cabba: impossible.

Mabel: wow it's even stronger than before.

Molara: I hope it's enough to beat the cyborgs.

He quickly punched her sending her flying he appeared in front of her and kicked her back to the floor.

AN: Hey guys I want to change the way I right for all my books if it's okay by you. And also I'll start posting memes.

My POV.