chapter 5: unexpected guest

Five months after defeating Spawn life seems to back to normal, Vegeta and Goku came back from battle. Sage started to date Mabel. Goten and Trunks resumed their training. Chi-Chi's baby bump was already showing, everyone was preparing for the baby. Sage was with Mabel buying groceries.

They exited the store.

Sage: hey so what do we do now?

Mabel: I have to go do my hair, talk later.

Sage:kk.

They hugged each other and left. He sensed a familiar energy and was already pissed. He flew to the source of the energy and saw a girl wearing a mask and hoodie. Sage grabbed her neck and smashed her to the wall.

Sage: what do you want?

???: So an old friend can't visit.

Sage: shut up and get out, I never want to see you again death note.

Death note: let me go and I'll tell you why I came.

Vegeta blasted Sage and he let go of the girl.

Vegeta: explain yourself now.

Sage: when I became an assassin she was my partner both personal life and my other life, until she betrayed me and took all the money.

Death note: you never forget uh.

Sage: you're not even supposed to be alive.

Vegeta: stop now or I'll join. Get back to base and we'll talk.

Sage: tch.

Vegeta: what did you say?

Sage: nothing.

Vegeta: good.

Death note giggled as they flew back to the house. They saw Bulma and greeted her.

Bulma: hey guys and who's this?

Sage:hey Bulma, this is an old friend.

Giving death note the dark eye. They both entered and Sage went to his room, she followed him and saw his old stuff, while he was having his bath she saw a framed picture of him and Mabel which made her feel a little jealous.

She sat down on the bed.

Death note:he has a girlfriend.

Sage entered.

Sage: and she hasn't betrayed me yet Molara.

He only said her real name when he's angry.

Molara: I'm sorry and I Know you're hurt.

Sage: I was broken because of you, I trusted you with my life and your the reason why I don't trust anyone all because of money.

Molara: even that Vegeta.

Sage: why do you care?

Feeling emotional she left the room. To her surprise everyone was eavesdropping.  Vegeta looked at her in disgust others just disappointed.

Vegeta: you disgust me.

Molara: I don't care.

Goku: at least try and apologize.

Vegeta: you don't know Sage like I do, he doesn't forgive easily.

Molara: he's right.

Bulma: no wonder he doesn't talk about friends, his just afraid they'll betray him. He only said family.

Molara: yes.

Goku: sorry.

She left and was on her way until she saw Mabel and flew to meet her.