School and Popular Brats

Layla took Christine's shoulders, and guided her forwards. She shook her head, her thought dispersing, before taking in the view. Students were flying above them, some perverted guy with eye lasers, shot a girls butt, and she grunted, turning around and freezing them. There was also a group of cheerleaders who were doing a cheer, but once they were finished they all turned into one girl. Christine looked forward, seeing two boys scheming. But all of a sudden there was only one, and the other was circling the freshmen. He stopped at the front, and then the student he was conspiring with stretched his body, skipping at least 10 steps each step.

"Hey freshmen. Your attention, please." The fast one said.

"Im Lash. This is Speed.And as representatives of the Sky High welcoming committee..." the stretchy one, Lash, said.

"...We'd be happy to collect that 15$ new student fee." Speed finished. Christine rolled her eyes, clearly being able to tell that the two were clearly lying. But a poor boy wearing glasses and a yellow polo in the front row got Lashes hand stretched out in his face. Christine rolled her eyes at the boy's antics.

"Um, there was nothing about a new student fee in the handbook." He said, fixing his glasses. The two were going to make a remark back, but a brown haired girl wearing pink interrupted them. Christine practically gaged at the girls outfit. It wasn't like Christine thought she was the best when it came to fashion, but this girl was wearing a pink buttoned blazer and a dark plaid looking skirt, with a pink handbag. For Christine it was like 10x too much pink. While the Girl went over the rules she also introduced herself as Gwen Grayson. During the speech she saw Will staring at Gwen dazed, taking it upon herself to nudge him before Layla saw. When Will snapped back to reality he noticed his sisters glare, and shrugged before Gwen finished off her speech saying, "If you can remember those few simple rules. I promise you will not fall off the edge of the school. Follow me inside for orientation." Before walking up the steps of the school.

"Rules? What Rules?" Will asked, both Layla and Christine. The latter rolled her eyes, and walked ahead while Layla just asked him if he was even paying attention. Once the students got to the huge gym, they took in the view, savoring it all since they were so used to smaller schools. They had built in bleachers on the sides, and a podium up front. A ball of light entered the gym and flew over students who ducked to not get hit. At the front of the class on the podium, through the light came a woman wearing white who spun until the light ceased.

"Good morning. I am Principal Powers. On behalf of all the faculty and staff, Welcome to Sky High." The woman introduced, followed by cheers from just Zach, and a flick to the back of the head by the shorter Christine. The principal gave him a raised eyebrow and that shut him up.

"In a few moments you will go through Power Placement and your own heroic journey will begin." Principal Powers explained.

"Power Placement?" Will asked.

"Sounds simple." Christine added.

"Sounds Facist." Layla said.

"Power Placement: it's how they decide where you go." The boy with glasses said.

"The hero track or loser track." A magenta haired girl said.

"There's a loser track?" Will asked, clearly worried.

"I believe the preferred term is "Hero Support. "" The boy with glasses corrected him and the girl.

"For now, good deeds and good luck. Let the adventure begin. Comets away!" Principal Powers said, finishing her first day speech, and turning back into the light beam and flying out of the gym. The new students all followed the women's trail and now in the middle of the gym was a rising platform and a man in horrible gym shorts.