Bullies and Barbie

(Hello wonderful humans, sorry for the bad title, I had enough writers block writing the chapter, the title just wouldn't come to me. I am also so sorry for the super long break, my mental health dropped a lot and it was hard finding the motivation to keep writing, but now I am going to try and keep up more with updates and everything! I am also getting help starting tomorrow so that's very good and hopefully it'll help my attention and anxiety.I am so sorry for the break and poorely written chapter. Enough about me, back to Christine's experience with hotheaded hotties, and barbies, and high school.)

Once Christine came back to the table and everyone finished eating they split ways, Zach, Layla, Will, and Christine in one group, and the new additions to the friend group in the other. Layla was talking off Zachs ear, and Christine had her head down ignoring everything around her but the little water spiral she was bending in her hand. They turned a corner and at the same time Will bumped into the human barbie, someone rammed their shoulder into Warren Peace.

"Watch where you're walking, asshole." Christine grunted, catching herself with a little ball of air at the last moment.

"Why don't you?" A threatening voice barked back. Christine looked up her eyes meeting the person to whom the voice belonged. Warren Peace stood there almost boiling with anger, which caused Christine's eyes to soften but her expression stayed hard. He noticed but ignored it and walked away brooding, Christine shook herself out of the trance she felt like she was in and turned to see the barbie talking to her brother who was embarrassing himself.

"These are my friends." Will said, gesturing to the tall blonde. "That's zach." Zach tilted his head up at the walking brunette barbie. Christine rolled her eyes a bit and eyes a bit, not understanding why her friends were wasting their time with the preppy upperclassman.

"What's up?" Zach greeted. Gwen nodded, and then Will turned to Layla.

"This is..." He started but Laya cut him off saying her name herself.

"Right, and you are?" Gwen said, looking judgmentally at Christine.

"Christine Stronghold, Willys little sister." Christine said, wrapping her arm around Will's shoulder. Gwen gave the girl a long glare, looking her up and down with a disgusted look on her face. Christine could practically smell the Regina George energy radiating off of the brunette in pink. Gwen fan gagged and turned to Layla and Will again. 

"Well, I'm Gwen. I love your skirt." She said to Layla. Layla smiled and looked down at her skirt and tanked Gwen, before Gwen asked yet another question.

"So, how's power placement going?" She asked, but her eyes were specifically looking at Will.

"Um, great." Will responded nervously.

"I'm not surprised. Hey, listen. I need a freshman rep for the homecoming committee. So, if you'd be interested we could talk about it over lunch sometime." Gwen said "sweetly", even though Christine definitely didn't buy into it.

"I eat lunch." Will said, smiling like an idiot. The two started laughing.

"How cute is he?" Which led to just the two laughing and the other three giving them strange looks, "Well, I guess I will see you around." Will and Gwen exchanged goodbyes and she walked in between him and Layla.

"I don't think she really liked my skirt." Layla said to Christine and Zach, while she nervously played with the hem.

"I think you look phenomenal, beautiful, gorgeous, and so much more. I mean you are Layla Williams!" Christine announced loudly, making Layla laugh. Zach nodded along, throwing in a few sweet nothing comments into their conversation. Behind them Will with his head down ran into Warren peace who this time was trying to head to his next class after putting away his book. Warren stood in his spot with a blank face watching as Will walked away hastily and into the bathroom. He heard flushing then saw Ethan, the kid in orange who melted getting pushed out of a stall. Followed by the boy was his backpack full of wet sloshy toilet paper being thrown into the boy's arms.

"See you. And thanks for the swirly." The boy said nervously while rushing out of the bathroom away from the two bullies, Lash and Speed, who were laughing and waving at the boy.

"What's up guys?" Will said gulping and smiling.

"The kid looked a little dehydrated. So what about it, Stronghold? Are you and your babe sister gonna hang out with us this year?" Speed said, crossing his arms. Will mentally gagged at the older boy's words, and knew that Speed wouldn't have gotten away with that if Christine were there.

"Help us bring some pain to the sidekicks?" Lash said intimidatingly.

"That sounds like.......fun." Will stuttered. The two upperclassmen hummed.

"Good Man. See you around." Speed said, walking past the freshman, followed by Lash who stepped forward in a motion as if to hit Will, in which Will returned a noticeable flinch that made Lash leave the bathroom laughing while the bell rang.