CHAPTER 14 ~ THE TALK

Harry Styles

"Harry are you okay?" Louis asks me with question.

I don't respond I just hold my knees to my chest and stare at the ground. 

"The boys went out to get lunch and I heard you screaming so I came in here to wake you up. Did you have a nightmare or something?" He asks. 

"Um yeah I did. Sorry you didn't have to come in and wake me." I said still not looking up to meet his beautiful ocean eyes. 

"But you were screaming Haz, something must have happened. Do you wanna talk about it?" 

I shake my head and let out a quiet "No."

He reaches for my hand my I flinch back. I close my eyes hoping that his beautiful body would just disappear right now. Why did I have to be such a fucking child all the time. Maybe if I respected them they never would have done that to me. Why did I have to flinch at every single fucking touch

"Then uh can we talk about yesterday?" He asks in a gentle voice. 

I finally look up to meet his eyes. There is something hidden behind them. He was holding something in, I could tell. So that's why I slowly nodded my head and moved over so he could sit down.

"I um wanted to apologize. Please don't say anything until I'm done, just listen for now please." I nodded so he knew I was listening. "I don't think it's fair to you that I keep lying to myself over this. I went for a drive this morning to think. I am so incredibly sorry. I realized that you were right. 

I'm not straight, and I've been lying to myself about it for years. And I've been lying to myself about my feelings for you. I really like you Haz. And I have for awhile I just didn't want to believe it myself. So I'm really sorry and I understand if you never want to talk to me ever again. If I was you I would never-" 

I cut him off by slamming my lips into his. They are soft and fit with mine like a puzzle piece. I loved the feeling. I could kiss him for days if he would let me. I pull back and rest my forehead against his. We both open our eyes at the same time. 

I was the first one to speak up, "You were rambling, that was the only way to shut you up." I say with a real genuine smile, one I haven't had in a while.

"Sorry." He says with a slight blush. I smile at him.

"I really like you Lou, I have for years." I say in a whisper voice.

"I know, love. I know." He says with a smile, my stomach erupts with butterflies at the pet name.

I lean in and kiss him again, this time softer and lighter. It wasn't rushed or aggressive. It was like a fairy tale kiss, it felt perfect. I mouths moved against each other for a little while until we finally break apart.