CHAPTER 8 ~ THE BUS

AN/

I just watched the AMA'S and Harry won album of the year! So incredibly proud of this man.

Also I don't fully understand how tour busses look so I'm just going to pretend that there is a room of bunk beds at the back off the bus, I know there isn't but it just fits the situation better and makes more sense lol.

Enjoy!

-

"Harry get up we have to leave on the bus in 20 minutes"

"UGGHSGHHH"

"I will not repeat myself" Louis states.

Harry lifts his head up off of the pillow to see Louis packing up the leftover things around the room into his suitcase.

"I packed up your suit case and left some clothes out for you. Oh and why did you only pack long sleeve shirts, Haz we are in the middle of Summer" Louis asks while turning his head to look at Harry.

"Uhhh I don't know I guess I didn't think of that" He lies while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Mhm"

Harry stands up and walks over to the clothes that Louis kept out for him and threw them on. "Thanks" He mumbles to Louis. He nods.

"I'm gonna go get some breakfast downstairs real quick you want something?" Louis asks Harry.

"No i'm good thanks though" Harry replies. He really needed to watch what he eats because he's gonna be on tour and everyone is going to see him more often.

Louis nods and walks out the door, "I'll be back in a few"

Harry nods and walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth. He looks at himself in the mirror. God was he a mess. He runs a hand over his face and sighs. He fishes through his wash bag to find his tooth brush and tooth paste.

While he is brushing his teeth he hears a knock at the door. He walks out into the main room and looks through the peep hole.

He lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding when he sees Zayn standing there looking very anxious.

He opens the door and Zayn barges in rambling.

"Harry what do I do, I messed up. Big time. What if he doesn't want to be with me now? What if he thinks i'm just a player? Wha-" Zayn starts but was quickly cut off.

Harry instantly knew who he was rambling about. "Good morning to you too..."

"Oh yeah sorry morning" Zayn says with a sheepish look.

"Okay Zayn sit on the bed. Louis is downstairs getting breakfast, so you can tell me what happened with Liam. I'll be right back"

"How did you know it was Liam..." Zayn asks looking confused.

"Zayn it's always about Liam. It has been since the day you told me you liked him in 2012"

Zayn blushes as Harry walks into the bathroom to rinse his mouth. He comes back out and sits on the bed across from Zayn.

"Ok what happened bebz" Harry asks.

"Um Liam and I had sex last night" Zayn says quickly.

"YOU WHAT?! That's great Zayn isn't this what you wanted?" Harry asks.

"No! Harry I'm not even with Li! We aren't even together!" Zayn yells with a groan.

"Do you want to be with him? Have a relationship together?" Harry asks his best friend.