CHAPTER 10 ~ NIGHTMARES

AN/

Ok so I think I figured out the POV stuff but if I make any mistakes sorry about that!

Enjoy!

-

Harry Styles

I was so tired. The concert absolutely destroyed me, it was so exhausting. I was sat in the tour bus with the boys talking about everything and nothing. I was kind of listening, not enough to know exactly what they were talking about though. I was just mindlessly scrolling through twitter.

Zayn and Liam have been touchy all day. I'm guessing that means things went well last night.

"Ok that's it" Niall says while Liam and Zayn snap their heads to him after staring into each others eyes with fondness. They were so far gone.

"What the hell is going on between you two? We all can see that something is going on. You might as well just tell us" Niall says looking at Liam and Zayn.

Liam and Zayn look at each other. I smirk to myself and go back to my phone because I'm the only one who knows.

"I... um-" Zayn starts but is interrupted by Liam.

"We kinda fucked the other night and then confessed our feelings to each other last night" Liam says with a shrug. Zayn goes wide eyes at him.

Still smirking at the boys, I put my phone in my pocket turned off because this was going to be good.

"YOU WHAT?!?" Louis and Niall scream at the same time.

Zayn and Liam both laugh and i'm just watching them all fondly. I don't deserve these boys. They are my best friends and always will be no matter what. But I still don't deserve such good friends.

I'm just a broken boy from Homes Chapel, I don't know why I'm here today. With these people. Doing what I love. I really don't deserve it.

"Uh yeah we did" Zayn says smiling at Liam.

"Aw congrats guys. You two are so cute" Louis says fondly.

I smile at him. I love him so much. I just wish he knew the way I love him. It's different from a friendship love. No it's way more than that. Deeper than that. I just wish he wasn't straight and with Eleanor. But I can't change his whole sexuality just because I want to.

"Thanks" Liam smiles looking at Louis.

Niall is still sat there with his mouth ajar.