WAR PART 2

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys me again lol there is smut contained in this chapter 

ATHENA

AUTHOR NOTE: This is the dress that Athena is wearing

I found myself back in the council chambers trying not to glare as the council argued back and forth everyone debating on what we should do about Thea and its impending invasion the common thread being that we hole up for a siege. I scoffed earning some glares but I just grinned, I heard Morgana clear her throat and the knight quickly looked away looking embarrassed. 

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat chafing against the dress Arthur had seen fit to put me in and I glared over at the King who was giving Merlin a worried look as if waiting for him to collapse again. 

Now that Camelot knew I was a princess Arthur wanted me to dress the part having Sefa dress me in one of Morgana's gowns. I sighed Merlin was still agitated from the vision he had been given and honestly so was I, the images running through my brothers head had been enough to scare the hell out of me let alone him. I shake my head trying to stay in the present, Morgana placed her hand in mine and smiled reassuringly at me.                                     

"Well why don't we ask the supposed prince" one knight said and before I could smack him Arthur growled glaring at him and he shifted uneasily looking chastened. 

Merlin jumped as Arthur quietly said his name and he blinked as if coming out of a daze, looking around he shifted uncomfortably when he saw everyone staring at him. Merlin was wearing some of Arthur's royal clothes magically tailored to fit him and I had to admit he looked pretty princely in it.

"Actually I have an idea" 

Merlin looked at Arthur ignoring the rest of the room and I frowned not liking the look in his eyes Arthur raised an eyebrow indicating that he should continue, Merlin nodded giving Arthur a small smile.                                                                    

"We go to him" 

Arthur gave him a puzzled look as the rest of the council grumbled. 

"What do you mean go to him" Arthur said and Merlin sighed giving him a pained look.

"Arthur, Ramsey wants a fight and I know for a fact that his army is ready to move" Sir Leon gave him a startled look. 

"How do you know that?" Sir Leon asked and Merlin glanced at me sharing a meaningful look, as an image of Ramsey's army marching through the Valley of the Fallen Kings appeared in his head. 

I wasn't the only who noticed how pale he suddenly became as Arthur placed a hand on his shoulder looking concerned. Merlin shook his head trying to clear his mind from the vision.