Taken pt 3

Torres sat at his desk, tapping his foot anxiously. racking his brain, trying to find something, a clue to where Ellie might be, going through the events one-by-one in his head. He looked over to McGee and said,  "we ordered food then watched the quiet place but only made it through about half of the movie, then we went to bed, stayed there for about an hour, Ellie said she was lightheaded and she went to get us water, I should have gone with her, I thought she was just winded, that's the last thing I remember." he couldn't let go of that one moment, the decision to stay in bed, to not go with her, to not say he would get it instead, maybe it would have stopped whoever took her. "Torres, stop beating yourself up about it, you were drugged and exhausted, it was not your fault." McGee said, in a failed attempt to comfort Torres, "if I had done one thing differently if I had gone to get the water if we had finished the movie if we had ordered Chinese instead of pizza, something could be different, it should've been me," Torres says, squeezing his hands so tightly together his knuckles turned white. "hey, Ellie's tough, she'll get through this." McGee says, in another attempt to comfort nick. nick just looks up at McGee with fear in his eyes and says, "so was reeves.".

"oh my god, Torres, I'm so sorry," Casey said as Torres and Gibbs walked into her lab, she pulled Torres into a tight hug, "Casey, what did you find in Torres's blood?" Gibbs asked, "right, focus." Casey said as she released stores and walked over to her computers. "the blood sample that the paramedics took fro om you had a drug cocktail of ketamine and oxazepam, the miz would've caused delayed sedation by about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much you guys ingested." Casey said, "an hour, almost exactly." Torres said, "how do you know that." Casey asked, "because it was in the ice cream." Torres said, "I'm still not understanding..." caused said, "ice cream was the last thing we ate before we went to... partake in other activities.". the awkward looks were cut off by the beeping of Casey's computer, "bishops blood results came back with elevated levels of HCG..." Casey said, Gibbs rubs his forehead with his hand and scrunched his eyebrows, Torres looks around confusedly, "hello, guys, your talking to a physed major here.",  "the pregnancy hormone Torres!".