Sangre

This is essentially parts of the NCIS episode Sangre except if ellick was a couple in that episode. I recommend watching that episode first or this is going to really confuse you because I don't really want to re-write an entire NCIS episode, so these are just the parts that I think ellick should've been featured in. 

*after nick's dad is revealed to be CIA and the director says they have to work together and they are going over stuff in the bullpen*

Ellie could see nick was upset, he was doing his best to hide his urge to punch Miguel, but he was gripping the corner of his desk so hard his knuckles were turning white. nick was inching closer to snapping, too close. "hey nick, can you come here for a second?" I asked him, he releases his grip on the desk and follows me into the break room. "what's up?" he asked me, "nothing I just really did not want you to knock your father unconscious."  she said, "what makes you think that I was going to punch him?" he asked, Ellie just gave him a look and glanced down at his hands, which were still recovering from the tight grip. "ok, fair enough. I just hate him so much, he was off doing god knows what while my family was starving." nick said, still enraged, "you should ask him why he left." Ellie said, nick was about to say something when she interrupted, "not for him, you don't owe him anything, for you, because you deserve to know why." she said, placing her hand on his cheek. just then Miguel opened the door to the breakroom, "we found something." he said, leaving as fast as he could. nick let out a sigh, he didn't want Miguel to know about Ellie, he didn't want Miguel to know anything about his life, he didn't have a right to it. 

*just a scene I wished happened in that ep, not based on a specific moment*

"nick can I talk to you for a minute?"Miguel asked, catching nick and Kellie as they were walking into the elevator, Ellie looked at nick, waiting for his answer, "I'll be fine. go ahead." nick said, Ellie nodded and continued into the elevator. nick smiled to himself and then turned towards his father, "special agent bishop, you love her, don't you?" Miguel asked him, already aware of the answer. "yeah." nick said, "treasure that." Miguel said, and while nick had always planned on doing that, for some reason that made his love for Ellie stronger.

*after Nicks dad disappeared again except he went to Ellie's place instead of Gibbs's.* 

"coming!" Ellie shouted towards the door, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped her robe around herself, "who could that be?" she muttered under her breath ever so slightly annoyed that someone knocked on her door this late. she opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see nick, "why didn't you call?" Ellie asked letting him inside, he always called, that's when she noticed the somber look in his eyes, "what's wrong?" she asked, "my dad's gone. the front desk at his hotel said he checked out just before I got there." nick said, clearly upset by this news, "oh my god nick, I'm so sorry." Ellie said, pulling him into a tight hug. They both sat down on her couch, "Did he leave a note..." Ellie asked, leaning into Nick's chest, "he didn't leave anything." nick said, gently stroking her hair, "I've been fine for all these years without him, and I'll is fine now." nick said, trying to act like this wasn't affecting him, "just because you don't need a dad, doesn't mean you don't deserve one." Ellie said, "you're awesome, you know that?" Nick said, smiling at Ellie. nick gently brushed his thumb over Ellie's lips, it felt like every second their lips weren't together felt like hours, the tension in the room was thick enough to be cut with a knife, and finally, Ellie cut it. she swung her leg over his so they were facing each other and pressed her lips against his. all thoughts of Nick's father were immediately forced out of their minds and replaced with feelings of love and lust. 

hey readers! terrible ending, I know. I was having a little bit of trouble with that, but anyways I hope you liked it. oh and feel free to comment any suggestions or constructive criticism, the best part of my day is seeing comments from u guys.