The Stolen Shirt (DaiSuga)

Smut: 2/5
Fluff: 3/5
Angst: 0/5

Alone in the locker room, Suga began to whistle as he cleaned himself up in the shower. The sound echoed throughout the empty space. It was a few minutes before practice was about to start and the others had already started their training, tossing to each other back and forth and doing spiking drills.

Just a couple minutes before Suga was ready to exit the shower and change into his volleyball uniform, the locker room door opened quietly. Avoiding detection from their showering teammate, Noya and Tanaka creeped into the changing area. With a mischievous grin, the pair grabbed a shirt with the number 2 on it.

Noya almost burst into laughter as they exited the locker room. "Are you guys up to something?" Daichi asked suspiciously as they entered the gymnasium. "No captain." Tanaka said. "Not at all." Noya followed in a teasing manner. The two could barely contain their laughter and were turning red at this point.

From within the changing room, Suga stopped his whistling and proceeded to turn the metal handle of the shower. It squeaked loudly as Suga reached for his towel from the bar. Wrapping it around himself, Suga took a couple steps towards his gym bag.

From inside the gym, Asahi walked over to Noya. "You guys up to no good?" Asahi raised one eyebrow. "Just wait till you see." Noya smirked.

After a few moments of Tanaka and Noya exchanging sly glances, the door to the gymnasium swung open, revealing a soaking wet Suga in only his volleyball shorts.

At this point, Noya and Tanaka had fallen over in laughter, still hiding his jersey behind their backs. Suga stomped over towards the group, as everyone gathered around Daichi, who was looking rather flustered at the half-naked Setter. Suga combed his hand through his dripping hair as he continued walking,

Before Suga reached the others, Noya wrapped Suga's jersey around his captains neck. However, Daichi didn't seem to notice as he was too distracted, staring at Suga, who was now just a few meters away. Daichi's face turned a bright shade of red as Suga reached out to his neck, grabbing his shirt. As he did, his hand brushed against his skin slightly.

The rest of the team was silent, staring at the scene on front of them. You see, just about everyone on the team suspected that Daichi and Suga had feelings for each other. Many teammates (mainly Nishinoya and Tanaka) would often play small jokes on the pair, usually forcing them in some awkward situations. It was true, the romantic attraction between the captain and setter was apparent, to say the least. However, both boys being as stubborn as they are, would never admit it. That's why their team had to help them out.

Daichi, who had broken out in a sweat, continued watching as Suga slipped the shirt over his head and walked back into the changing room.

"D- Daichi?" Noya said between laughs. "Are- are you good man?" Tanaka said in the same fashion. "You're looking a little red."

Daichi continued to stare ahead of him, his eyes wide. "I.. I have to go. Just. Keep doing. Errr... um.. practicing. I'll be back in a few minutes."

With his shoulders tensed and his fists clenched, Daichi stiffly walked outside to get some fresh air.

The entire gymnasium erupted in laughter once both men were out of sight. Noya and Tanaka gave each other a high five, as Hinata patted them on the back. Even Tsukki and Kageyama let out a light chuckle.

Practical jokes aside, Daichi was aware of his strong feelings for Suga. Though he was almost ready to make his move and confess to the setter, these small pranks were reminders that he "had it bad" for his favorite setter.