2

A/N: Here, have this dumb 20 seconds video to set the mood🥴

Joon knew that rookies had it difficult when it came to acting. He could see the talent shine right through them, but he also knew most of them could never make it due to the harsh industry. He watched silently as the rookies read the script, sighing to himself. They were so nervous, and understandably so. He too had once been new to all of it, he could see himself in their situation and it made him cringe.

He wasn't actually supposed to be here, he had already gotten the lead role, but he was curious as to who he'd see audition. Right now they were looking for supporting characters, characters who showed once or twice. And it was a good chance to debut young actors or actresses.

It eventually got really boring, and he was about to leave. Until he saw a young woman walk in. She was so bright, and she looked so confident, more then the rest, but he had never ever seen her before. And that caught his eye. He quickly picked up her name. Cici, simple as that. He leaned against the wall watching her. She was a foreigner, and that made him doubt she could make it. But she was there, and she had the exact energy the industry looked for, the only thing possibly holding her back was that she wasn't Korean.

He smiled quietly watching her perform her little audition. Her facial expression full of passion and her hands moving along with her words. Even her pronunciation was good, her Korean accent was as smooth as butter. He would have thought she was native if he hadn't seen her face. He hid behind a little stage curtain, probably way too visible for his own good. If anyone caught him doing this they would think he was weird. Suddenly her head turned towards where he was standing and he flew behind the curtain faster then lighting. Too fast as he ended up dragging the curtain with him as he slipped on the polished floor. The sound of him hitting the floor made the entire hall go completly silent.

He silently layed there in pain, hoping that if he was as still as a rock they wouldn't know he was there. He closed his eyes tightly and held his breath, trying not to sigh at the painful fall. He wasn't even supposed to be here. It didn't even take 5 seconds before someone lifted up the curtain from his body. "Joon-ah?" A female voice quietly spoke out, it was his assistant. "I- I was just, I lost my script, and well tripped on my way to get a new one" Joon awkwardly smiled, a little bit of blood running down his nose.

The brown haired woman raised an eyebrow, and sighed in utter concern. She knew he was bullshitting. "Let me help you up" She stretched out her hand. He shaked his head. "It's fine, I can get up myself, thank you though" He groaned slightly, making his way back on his feet. He was a little bit dizzy after that, he had to admit. Too dizzy to even notice that everyone had their eyes on him at this current moment. He sighed, turning to look back at the girl who auditioned, only to realize that she was looking straight into his eyes. She bowed her head slightly, looking towards him with big eyes. She knew exactly who he was.

"Ah, yes, you know him right? I think it's safe to say that he's the main lead for this one" The casting director looked towards him, with a death stare. This was the reason he wasn't supposed to be there. They didn't want to realese the cast information just yet, but Joon had already spoiled it, just by his presence. "I apologize" he bowed towards the slightly angry man. And even though he promised to leave, he didn't. He waited for her to finish her audition and went to introduce himself to the woman that had caught his eye.

He coughed, trying to get her attention. She turned around quickly, her eyes starstruck as she starred into his eyes. She bowed formally to him, her cheeks flushing red as she smiled to herself. Cici had always wanted to meet Joon, he was an amazing actor, the way he expressed his emotions in ways nobody else could. Altough she was a fan of his work, she wouldn't call herself a fangirl to be exact. She had never really felt crazy over anyone at all before. But she had watched tons of his work and she felt the greatest honour meeting him.

He smiled back at her and introduced himself. As if it was needed. He was not like his tv personality, but she could see some of it. Of course, everyone at times are a little clumsy, but she wouldn't really classify him as that. Cici herself was quite clumsy at times, and people would just assume she was dumb because of it. And he too was one of the people who often got called dumb because of his playful personality. Although Cici actually found him very professional. 

"Again wow, I'm terribly sorry for accidently interrupting your audition" He shyly smiled, his bunny like teeth peeking forward. "No no no! Don't say that! You made my week!" She smiled widely, her eyes just as big as when she first saw him.

After a little conversation, they parted ways. She wasn't sure she was ever going to meet him again but she was so lucky. "Oh and, Cici" He turned around. "I'm rooting for you!" He cheerfully smiled throwing his fists in the air, as he turned and walked out of the room. Was she dreaming? Had Lee Joon himself just said that he was rooting for her? She giggled to herself as she looked down into her notes. This was undoubtly the best day of her life. 

While she was walking home that day, the first thing she did was text her co worker and one of her closest friends. Her fingers quickly gliding over the keyboard, a smile creeping up to her face.