9

She walked out of her room to see Joon standing in the hallway, all dressed up. "What's the special occasion?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion. He looked up from his phone. "Oh right, yeah I totally forgot I had filming on the schedule today" He said, checking his watch. "Are you filming today too?" He asked looking back up at her. 

She took up her phone and checked her dates. "Oh wow, yeah seems so" Cici said waving her phone in front of his face. Seemingly they were gonna meet at the same time today as well, so it wasn't a problem to go with him. But what confused Cici was that, it wasn't even time to go yet. Why was he so early? Shrugging it off she got lost in her own thoughts, remembering her bruised arms. "What do I do about this? I don't think I should be showing up like this" She said looking over at him. He sighed in response. "Follow me" He said, grabbing her hand softly. She blushed in response to it, she was so awkward, but the way he held her hand as if she was made out of glass made her heart skip a beat. They went into the bathroom, and Joon asked her to take a seat on the bathtub edge. Her feet couldn't even touch the ground when she sat there, making her look like child. He rummaged through some cabinets until he found some concealer. "Woah, why do you have all this?" She looked into his cabinet, she could spot so many different makeup products.

"You really think I don't do my makeup once in a while?" He laughed. "Yes, but I think it's rather sexy" She giggled, kicking her feet in the air. His face turned fifty shades of red, but he pretended like it didn't affect him. He gently sat down on the floor in front of her, his fingertips lightly touching her arms. He leaned close, and put concealer on her bruises, gently blending it into her skin. His eyes so focused, barely ever blinking, he was too cute. He then put some around her eye area, putting his hand on her neck for support. He was so up close, she could see his beautiful and smooth complexion, it was like looking at living painting. Her eyes traveled down to his lips, his beautiful lips. He noticed, getting nervous at the woman so close to him. She then put her her hands on his face, moving strands of his bangs out of the way. Getting all kinds of chills he was desperate for her to pull him into a kiss. And to his surprise, she did, and he didn't hesitate to kiss her back. So lost in the zone, he dropped everything he was holding and focused on the kiss. Leaning closer and closer in, until suddenly a loud thump was heard, pulling them apart. Cici was laying in the bathtub, laughing like crazy. "I'm so sorry!" He said trying to help her up, but she dragged him into the bathtub, making him fall on top of her. 

"That's okay" She giggled hugging him tightly while looking up at him. "Thank you for helping me cover this up, it means a lot" She smiled at him. "It was the bare minimum" He said, blushing like crazy, not daring to meet her eyes. Joon panicked, if he kept staying on top of her like this, what would happen next? He awkwardly laughed, trying to get up. But his body betrayed him, making him slip on top of her once again. She giggled, finding him absolutely adorable. He was a little clumsy at times, and she couldn't lie, that made him even more attractive. 

"We, we should get going" He said, finally getting off her after trying for so long, standing awkwardly. He stretched out his hands and helped her on her feet. "Do you think anyone will notice what happened to me?" She worried, keeping an intense eye contact with him. He gently guided her to look into the mirror. "Well, take a look for yourself" He said. 

It was like seeing her old self again, no bruises visible, and it looked so natural. "Wow, thank you so much, this is beyond words" She said, leaning forward to see that the bruise around her eye was barely visible. She didn't understand how he could possibly be this good at covering up scars and bruises. Was there something she didn't know about him? She turned around and gave him the biggest hug, trying to keep her tears from falling. "This is the nicest anyone has ever been to me" She said quietly as he carefully wrapped his arms around her. They stood like that for a while, it wasn't awkward at all. It was so comfortable she could fall asleep. And there was his constant habit of stroking her hair, which comforted her on so many levels she couldn't even explain. 

"Not to be that person, but I think it's time for us to leave" He said, making her look up at him, with a confused expression on her face. She pulled apart from him and looked at her clock. "But it's in like two hours? Why are we so early?" She asked. He gave her nose a little boop with the tip of his finger before speaking. "That's a secret" He simply smirked, gesturing her to follow him. He casually played with his car keys as they made their way to his garage. It was pretty spacious and fancy, she hadn't been there before. Although it wasn't as neat as the rest of the house, he had a work bench which had tons of tools spread all over it, and not in the empty tool box right beside it. And in the middle of the everything there was a Ferrari, a black one. He opened the door for her as the gentleman he is. And not soon after they took off. Joon was the one driving today, his eyes so focused on the road you could tell he cared a lot about not making trouble, his masculine hands on the steering wheel. She had no clue whatsoever as to where they were going, but she didn't really mind. 

He finally spoke up as he parked in a tiny parking lot. "Remember I mentioned my assistant? Yeah his wife is a designer" He stared at the house in front of us, a simple but modern house. "What do you mean by that?" Cici asked. 

"So the thing is, you need clothes, and we really can't go shopping in public, rumors would spread like crazy" He stopped the car, looking at her. "You might even recognize some outfits here, she's worked on a lot of sets, both as a makeup artist and as a designer" 

"Multitalented you could say" Cici said, raising her eyebrows in surprise. They left the car and went to ring the doorbell. Cici was slightly hiding behind Joon's broad shoulders, she was always nervous to meet new people. She could hear someone's heels click before the door opened, a red headed beauty with long legs. She had seen her before, Cici took a good look at her face. Realizing exactly who it was. That was the woman she had met on her first shoot, an incredibly gorgeous woman at that.