3

A/N: Taemin's comeback is soon🎉 Set ur dates!

The day after the audition Cici met Seohyun at one of the cafés nearby. The street was busy outside, and Cici's anxiety was soothed by the safe presence inside the calm café. She watched the stream of people, sighing to herself. Although she did feel that someone was watching her. A man wearing a black caps along with a surgical black mask. She figured he just was the type to look at people, maybe a little weird but people like that did in fact exist. So she quickly forgot about it.

Then she looked at her friend who was wearing an elegant white blouse. She was always so beautiful. "What did you order Seohyun-ah?" Cici asked, her legs kicking underneath her, excited to tell her in full details how her encounter with Joon was.

"Matcha latte! How bout you?" She asked, a warm smile crossing her face.

"You already know, iced coffee with mocha" Cici said quickly. Seohyun giggled at her typical respone, she had never seen her order anything other then an iced coffee with mocha. That was Cici's signature drink. "Of course, should have guessed that" She snorted. The drinks arrived and Seohyun looked at her matcha latte in awe for a split second until she realized what they actually met up for.

"But most importantly, YOU MET WHO?" Seohyun slammed her hands onto the table making the entire café go silent for a second before they continued on with their conversations.

"Lee Joon..." Cici leaned forward, whispering into her ear, not wanting to disturb the whole café as Seohyun just did. "LEE JOON???" She gasped loudly in respone.

"Sssssh, not so loud, you're disturbing the people!" Cici whispered back. Seohyun quickly shut her own mouth, her eyes wide, surpressing a squeal that was close to coming out. "Girl, you have to be joking" She finally said in a normal tone of voice, leaning forward. Her facial expression exposing just how shocked she actually was.

"No seriously, Joon himself said he was rooting for me!" Cici giggled, and Seohyun knew she was telling the truth. "Woaah, that's so cool" Seohyun breathed out amazed, throwing her arms behind her head.

"Last time I met a handsome guy he ghosted me right after our first date, then later found out he just wanted an affair and I was the easiest target" She sighed and looked out the window. Cici's sighed, that would never ever surprise her.

"Men" She simply said, rolling her eyes.

"Mhmm" Seohyun nodded. "But now, when are you expecting answers?" Seohyun quickly changed the theme, her eyelashes fluttering as she looked at Cici with excitement.

Cici gently smiled. "I'm not sure, depends on how much I screwed up, maybe I'll get an answer today, maybe tomorrow, maybe never" She said as she took a took a sip of her drink.

"Girl, listen, Joon was watching you, isn't that a pretty good sign?" Seohyun starred at her. She soon followed with another very convincing sentence. "That means one or two things, he thinks you're good, and out of all people he would know when someone is good right? Or maybe... Just maybe, he likes you?" Seohyun jokingly pushed Cici's arm with a perverted smirk crossing her face.

"Seohyun-ah! TOO soon, too soon" Cici laughed at her unrealisitc comment. "No, good joke, but let's face it, he was probably just all in all curious about the auditions, he was just being polite" Cici said.

"You're so insecure, he probably finds you talented, know your worth girl, you ARE talented" Seohyun said, a tiny bit annoyed at Cici for not acknowledging her own talent. And so Seohyun gave her an hour lecture about how Cici should look at herself as if she was a godess. Until it was finally time to leave, they parted ways after exiting the café, they lived in the opposite direction from eachother. Now Cici would soon realize parting ways was a bad idea

It was a 20 minutes walk from the café to Cici's apartment, and she was very used to taking that route. The city was loud and crowded, and there were people left and right, what was weird was that she probably had never seen any of them before despite the amount. That was how huge Seoul was.

But she quickly felt something was off, she felt as if someone's eyes were glued to her. She looked naturally behind herself, to see the person from the café following her. She knew she shouldn't have taken it lightly. Panicking she started walking faster among the enormous crowd, clutching onto her white beach bag tightly.

Her mind spinned and spinned, not knowing what to do. She then suddenly had a better idea, she stopped dead in her tracks, pretending to check her phone. She hoped he would walk past her, and it would all be a misunderstanding.

Any second now, any second.

Or so she thought.

She felt someone reach for her shoulder, and the panic shivered over her body in a matter of seconds.