7

A/N: Reminder that Bulgasal will air this year, that's 1 out of the 3 dramas he's casted in. We also might see him alongside Gong Yoo and Bae Doona this year too, although the date isn't completly confirmed yet. Lee Joon world domination let's go! Also this chapter is a tiny bit longer then usual, so grab yourself a cup of whatever and take your time. 

The people around him crowded so quickly. And Cici didn't hesitate to join him in the car as she pushed her way through the crowd. Now that was one fancy car, the car windows so tinted you could barely see what was in them. He had a personal driver as well, but Joon himself was in the backseat. Cici climbed into the backseat, where the actor sat crossed legged, a worried frown plastered onto his face.

"Who did this to you?" He asked her carefully, not hesitating before taking her hands in his. His hands comfortably soft and warm unlike Jaemin's. He looked at her bloodied hands, tiny pieces of glass and dirt had made their way into her wounds. She looked at him and sighed, she didn't exactly want to bother him with this.

"You don't have to say anything, but I don't think you're capable of walking home by yourself" He gave her a weak smile, still looking at her the same way he always did, despite her face being all bruised up. She felt her cheeks warm up at the way he treated her. She gave him her address and so they went.

"I was lucky to meet you now, but this sort of coincidence doesn't happen often" Joon sighed quietly looking out the car window. Cici knew exactly what he was talking about. She just quietly nodded, she felt incredibly stupid for even going out today. "It was the guy at work" She finally got out, looking at her feet.

He turned his head faster than lightning. "Jaemin?" His eyes widened, she could tell he was tensing up, he was very visibly frowning. "Piece of shit" He mumbled under his breath. "I'm sorry, I should have dealt with him quietly, this could have been prevented" He said.

"You're not my body guard, I don't need you to protect me, I'm alive and well" Cici said, putting on a fake smile on her bloodied face. Why would she even expect him to help her, he was his own person. She could deal with her own problems without dragging him into it. He looked puzzled, looking trough her fake smile at once. The silence was so loud, he didn't know how to respond to that, Joon knew he wasn't obliged to protect her from all dangers. But he could never, never overlook someone who was in clear pain. Cici was always bright on the outside, but he could see right through it. Others just looked at her as if she was a pushover, someone they could beat up forever without consequences. He knew she wasn't going to make a big deal out the mistreatment and he couldn't stan that. 

They soon arrived at where Cici lived, and Joon offered to at least see her off. So she accepted that, and they walked into the apartment building together. Joon disguising himself with a hoodie, hoping it would be enough. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude earlier, I just think that it's better to ignore what just happened with me and Jaemin" She said, and he called it. She didn't even want to bother a potential rapist. "I know it's difficult for you, but I'm not going to let it slide, who knows what that son of a bitch might do next" Joon cursed to himself as they walked in the hallway. It was definitely not a place for Cici, and he was worried as to why she even lives here. He even swore he saw a blood splatter on one of the windows they walked past.

"It's really not ne-" Cici stopped herself, freezing at the spot. Joon looked at her, confused, but then noticed what was off. His eyes traveled to what he assumed was her apartment, door wide open. The lock was physically ripped open, someone had broken the door lock. Someone had broken into her home. "No freaking way-" She panicked, about to run into the apartment, but he grabbed her wrist. 

"Are you crazy?" He spat, staring right into her blue orbs. "Stay behind me" He whispered to her, leading her behind him as they walked into the apartment. She subconsciously held onto his muscular arm as she followed behind him, her head peaking out to take a look at her apartment. It was completely destroyed, her tv was smashed, one of the expensive security cameras torn apart on the floor. They checked the entire apartment, and the last part left was, the bedroom. Joon was in a defensive position as he quickly kicked the bedroom door open. To find all of her stuff either torn apart or gone, even her last very well hidden security camera. Cici sat down on her bed, defeated, her head in her hands. "What the hell do I do now?" She started crying, for the first time in a while she had let it all out. That was seemingly the final straw. Joon watched her awkwardly, knowing she would probably not be comfortable with a man hugging her right now. But he offered her the best thing he could.

"I have an empty room in my house, you can stay there for as long as you need" He offered, smiling. And before he knew it she got up and hugged him, she was smaller then him, but just the perfect height for a warm hug. He stood there a tiny bit shocked at first but soon brought his arms around her, comforting the crying woman. He stroked her hair as she leaned on his chest. "You're going to be fine" He assured her as he let her cry into his chest. Eventually Cici stopped crying and looked up at him with her running mascara and puffy eyes, her nose running along with it. And he still found her beautiful, she was beautiful. "Don't worry about anything, I'll keep you safe for now" Joon said, making her smile softly. 

When they arrived at his house, she was shocked at how big it was. It was very fancy, but not too fancy, it had a very cozy side to it. Simplistic and elegant, like Joon himself. Her eyes so dry from crying it was hard to figure out where she was even walking, and he noticed. He guided her into his house, and showed her every part of it, so she wouldn't get lost. "Here we are, this is the guestroom you'll be staying in, there's a bathroom here too if you need to shower, I'll bring some clothes for you if you need" He simply smiled as he opened the door to her new room. 

"Boy, is this a guestroom? It's bigger than my damn apartment" She gasped. It was a big room, with a double bed, a small desk area, a giant closet, and a marble tiled bathroom. She even had her own big tv. The colors were beautiful and simplistic, and there were a couple of plants to spice the looks up. "Don't mind if I do" She giggled, he just stared at her in awe, leaning on the door frame. After crying Cici usually become a very cheerful person, she had even completely forgotten about her Jajangmyeon. So while she showered, Joon ran to the kitchen, and started cooking something up for her. He put on his apron and started cooking, a simple dish that would make her feel better. 

And when she came out of the shower, he almost dropped the food in awe. She was stunning, her wet hair behind her shoulders showing off her entire facial frame. Wearing one of his white shirts which seemed to fit her body perfectly, forming themselves around every curve of her body, boosting her pale complexion. He blushed as he quickly looked away, putting the food on the table. What was he even thinking, he's known her for what, a couple of days and he already caught himself blushing at her sight alone. "Please have a seat" He said, trying not to make eye contact with her. "Wow, this smells so good" Cici's eyes widened. Joon bit his lip, forcing back a smile, she was too cute. 

He sat on the other side of the table, putting his jaw in his hands staring at her. "Please eat all you want" Joon smiled. And she did, she ate so well, and if there was one thing he loved about her is that she ate a lot. It was simply charming to him, usually the other women he had met didn't eat much, too scared to gain weight, but she was another case. She finished up her plate and thanked him sincerely.

"Do you want to have a drink?" He asked her, knowing she might actually just need that right now. She looked at up at him and softly nodded as they moved over to the couch. They sat on each side of the medium sized couch. Their feet touching midway. He opened a bottle of wine and poured the both of them a glass. He turned on the fireplace as it was a little bit cold, and it instantly got them in a cozy mood. They talked about many things, pouring out their emotions like a bucket of water. And the wine bottles quickly emptied, one after the other. And it didn't take long until they were both drunk, but just sober enough to function. She suddenly stared at him, giggling as she noticed he had a wine stain under his lips. "What?" He said, confusion striking his face as he watched her bite her lips.

"Let me fix that for you" She said with a serious expression, crawling towards him as she ended up sitting in his lap. His face turned red in matter of seconds, he was blushing like crazy. She caressed his face with her finger tips and his eyes told her one thing. He lusted for her touch. She leaned forward and kissed him. He was a little unsure what to do, and where to put his hands, but it all flowed naturally. He kissed her back, biting her lower lip softly. His bigger hands traveling from her back all the way down to her waist, his touch was magical. It was like they sent an ocean of butterflies through her stomach. Nothing in the world mattered now, except for them. Eventually they pulled apart, and Cici collapsed into his arms. And just like that, they fell asleep, hearing the sound of fireplace crackles until it finally died out into a long and peaceful silence.