Part 22

Guys my exams have been postponed🤣🤣🤣😂 idk how much they'll be postponed and for how many years I'm going to study in class 12😂😂 but yes I do understand the situation and I urge all of y'all currently in class 12 to not take stress, be paseeeetive guyz!

Ab jab baas nhi toh baasuri bajaate hai😂😂... I mean exams toh hai nhi abhi ekdm immediately toh updates hi dedete hai waise bhi kch krne ko nhi hai ekdm kch din😂😭😂😭.

******************

Hanging up his phone, Neil turned around, he immediately flinched back as he realised his wife had been staring at him with a knife in her hand for that long .

"Oh shit, Neil. You're gone." He murmured to himself .

Avni again ran her index finger through the edge of the knife as if measuring its sharpness, while her eyes remain fixed to his gaze.

She then put the knife near his throat making sure it doesnt hurt him obviously, while Neil gulped the saliva that had formed in his throat .

"Bro." He muttered.

"How dare you?" She shouted.

"First of all you speak to your girlfriend on call that too infront of your wife, secondly you call your wife bro!" She made a crying face and began fake crying loudly.

"Itna life kharab hogya hai mera, itna life kharab hogya. Yeh kaisa aadmi se saadi karra diya re bhagwaaaaaan.... utha le re baba....." she continued fake crying, rubbing her eyes rapidly.
("My life has become so bad, so so bad... what kind of a man have you got me married to Godddddd! Please pick me up (WTAF😂😂😂😂😂😂😭How do we translate this)" she continued fake crying, rubbing her eyes rapidly.)

Neil looked at her totally baffled and astonished at the "utha le" line. She immediately clarified "arrey uthaane ka mjhe nhi."
("No no dont pick me up!")

His eyes widened, " Arrey aapko bhi nhi." ("Not even you")She replied in a hurry. He sighed in relief... " Then who Avni? You will literally be the death of me someday."

"Ayye shut up, I dont wanna be your death, I wanna be your life Neil. " she had thrown a heavily romantic and filmy line at him, and batted her Eyelashes, Neil knew this was where he had fallen weak, he couldnt resist her cuteness.

He smacked his head and nodded negatively .
" is lrki ka kch nhi ho skta."
("Nothing can be done to this girl")

"Good only na, you don't have to do anything, it's like getting a cooked maggi, you don't have to do anything at all." She showed her tongue.

"Neil now tell me na who was that girlfriend." Asked Avni curiosity dripping from her tone.

"My girlfriend." And Neil smiled heavily, settling his palm on the left side of his chest, whereas Avni felt jealousy running down her veins.

"Who?" She asked gritting her teeth.

"You'll get to know that soon kitty kat." He replied cheekily and before she could utter another word he ran away from there.

"This man." She stomped her feet on the ground totally irritated with him.

She looked at the knife and then put it back in the fruit basket.

"Detective Avni your new mission is to find out this girlfriend and kill her." She nodded her head in positive and crossed her arms.

That so called girlfriend of Neil made her blood boil, she prayed to God that may the girlfriend crawl into a hole and die in there, it would be better than facing the wrath of Avni Neil Khanna.

She felt sweat making her hair sticky, it was like she had swimmed in a sweat river, she immediately cringed and trudged towards the washroom to give herself a fulfilling bath and then she also had decide upon what had to be done of that girlfriend.

"SHAKTIMAN SHAKTIMAN" Avni shouted under the shower and streams of water made their way through her body. She sighed in relief. I wish this Neil billionare lived in Canada, I wouldnt have to enjoy bathing in sweat so many times a day. Please note the sarcasm.

(Okay so this is me😂😂😭mera paseena ka nadi ban rha hai, this global warming😂😭)

"Oye sheela... oye, oye, oye, oye sheela, sheela hai jawaan, jawaan hai munni jiski beti chunni, oye oye oye." Avni shouted on top of her voice.

"Waow I can actually be a singer, what say guys?" And her imaginary audience clapped for her and nodded in positive boosting her confidence.

"I can easily get into bollywood and give tough competition to tony tony tony kurkure. Atleast my songs shall have lyrics." She stated to herself proudly as she wetted her hair.

"When bollywood can make songs like chumme mae chawanprash why wont they accept songs like 'munni ki beti chunni'?"

"Oye, oye , oye." She shouted again.

************

Neil- next update aane mae kitna saal lgega ¿

Me- abbey yaar mereko roast krega tum😂🥺 abhi hum update dega mera exam postpone hogya na.

Neil- abbey tum hato, for once we can even trust politicians, but you promising an update Naah naah naah!

Me- ayye shut up😒🔫

Neil- 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Me- Haan he is gone now... you people tell me how are y'all? Did you all mishhhhh meeeeeeee?😂😂 I think I'm back ik I've said this 'n' billion times and yeah again I'm saying I'm back dont kill me haaannnnnn😂😂😂🤣

Also guys please stay safe🤍

Chalo now even I should run. Dont forget to vote and comments I will reply to all comments this time I swear coz why not😂😂

Tataaaaaaa🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️