Part 20

Okay so I know I vanished just like that , I was kinda loosing myself and was immensely in need of peace so I quit social media. I'm not back yet, I'd written this update before I left 😂😭. I wanna know are you guys still waiting? If yes I'll try to update , not very frequently but once in a while I shall atleast try.

Also I would like to make it clear that this update is not very good,I'd written this when I was not in a very good mental state. And further also idk if I'll be able to pen down as I use to before .

Avneil sat opposite to each other . Their table was situated in the outer side of the restaurant. And shockingly yet not so shockingly no one else was there. The area was beautifully decorated with red balloons and streamers, reddish-orange luminous lights hung from the white curtains giving a completely perfect contrast and an absolutely romantic aura.

Neil had his hand on his chin supporting him as he blatantly stared at "his" Avni, his mouth half open gaping.  While an overconscious Avni sat like a red tomato with her eyelids lowered. At instances she stole glances of her handsome man. Feeling his instance gaze she instantly shifted her gaze.

"Where is the waiter? He should be here right?" Said Avni trying to change the topic because she knew she would burst out blushing anytime if he didnt stop staring at her.

"Hayye" said Neil as he settled his palms on the left side of chest, his dreamy eyes beamed gleamily while his enchanting smile remained fixed on his face. "Mai toh mar jaawa." He exclaimed dreamily, while Avni's eyebrows furrowed.

"Just shut up! And where is the damn waiter? Am hungry already! And you dare if you talk about dying again. I shall be the one who'll kill you if you do so." She ordered, while Neil chuckled.

"Wait I'll go and look for the waiter." He got up and moved to the other direction.

Avni sat alone , at first she sat patiently dreaming about him but towards the end of the 10 minute wait she was stamping her feet . It was suddenly when felt a slight tap on her right shoulder. She turned around to find Neil wearing  waiter's clothes .

"The waiter is at your service madame." He bowed down in a complete gentleman style and then took out a small notebook and a golden pen from the corner of his pocket. 

"Your order please ma'am." Avni looked at him in awwe. This guy had kept so much of cuteness hidden all this time.

"What was the need of becoming the waiter Neil?" She asked smiling.

"For a guy who has agreed to be at your service for lifetime it's just a small thing to become a waiter Miss. Avni." He said winking.

"First of all its Mrs. Avni, Second of all where was this romantic man hiding till date? "

"Pyaar sab sikha deta hai Avni." Avni felt her jaw paining because of the constant smiling.

"Ma'am your order?"

"2 mixed sauce chicken pasta and two fresh lime juice"
Neil noted down the order smiling, she knew how much he loves pasta. Despite the fact that it was his time to make her feel special , he felt he was the most special person on earth to have her in his life, to have someone who remembers even the minutest about you,to have someone for whom even your flaws and scars are beautiful.

"I'll get your order ma'am." And Neil left.

"Why is he so cute? I so hate to say but there is someone cute than me." She giggled and stared at her wrist watch as she waited for Neil urf her waiter to return.

After a wait of around 15-20 minutes Neil returned with the dish wearing the clothes of a chef.

"Neil" Avni looked at him emotionally. "Did you?"

"Ma'am this is no Neil, this is Chef Khanna."

Avni felt her vision getting blurry.

"What was the need of doing all this Neil?" She asked her voice cracking.

"It was very much needed Avni. You are the one who cooks for everyone that too everyday . I just don't understand why it is the wife's duty to cook? Why cant the husband be weak and cry on his wife's shoulder and even share household responsibilities with her. Why should the woman always cook. "

"I wish to share everything with you Avni, everything.  Your pain, your happiness, your responsibilities. I want to know you better than anyone did and better than anyone does. I want to know you more than you yourself do. I want to when you breathe , I want to know every minute detail about you."

"Even if an ant bites you, I want to know that as well. All your fears shall be mine, everything that you hate shall be hated by me immensely.  I wish to be with 24x7 but I know living in this world comes off with huge responsibilities and I have to fulfil them,I surely will but promises made to you shall forever remain my first priority. "

Avni stared at him admiring him. She was confused whom did she love more, him or his thoughts?

"Avni aap meri jaan se bhi zyada keemti hai, aap khuda ki woh nehmat hai jo unhone bin maange hi meri kismat mae likhdi. Mjhse zyada khush kismat shayad is jahan mae koi nhi. Chaahe jitni baar bhi kahun shayad kam hi hai, mgr phr bhi I love you Avni. I love you so so much. "

He bent down on one his knees and held her hands delicately into his and then brushed his lips against her hand. Avni shut her eyes as she felt shivers run down her spine. Everytime he touched her she felt a different solace running down her veins, their little world was just equivalent to heaven.

Neil stood up and poured the pasta into her plate.

"Ma'am please try the pasta. Your review is required." Neil stood waiting for her to try the special dish.

Thank you❤