Part 19

Bachna eh haseeeennnnnnn
Lo mai aagyaaaaaaaaaa😂😎🙈

**********

No proofreading .

*I don't know what I've written, night mae at 1 am I'm sitting and writing, while I'm sleepy aff* 😹😹😹😹🗡

"The most beautiful moments in life are the ones where you stand infront of me, your eyelids lowered, wearing a crimson blush and every part of you, every cell of you screams my name"

Sometime back

Neil and Avni joined everyone on the dining table, Ahana sat with her head hung down, she was still depressed with the fact that her brother was angry with her. She never wanted to bring shame upon him, and neither could she stop herself from falling in love with Ranveer.

Neil began eating his share of omlette with his fork, when suddenly he noticed a lone tear rolling down Ahana's eyes.

"Mom did you forget to put salt in the food or what it seems?" Neil asked curiously.

"What?" Shweta asked surprised because according to her the meal was absolutely perfect.

"No everything is alright" she said shaking her head in negative as she made a "chattt" sound  with her tongue , as one does while tasting the flavour of food.

"You alright naah Neil?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah mom I'm absolutely fit and fine.  Actually I thought you forgot to put salt in food, so Ahana decided to mix some watery salt." He said forwarding his hand and wiping the tear with the corner of his thumb.

She looked into his eyes and her eyes teared up completely, the tears she had been pushing back gushed down, while Neil pulled her into a hug.

"Pagli" Neil hit her on her back lightly and caressed her hairs.

"You are my bacha, I can never be angry with you, you are like my child Ahana, I am protective about you but for you, for you safety. I am not your enemy."

"I know bhai." She said wiping the tears that were stick onto her lashes.

"Promise you'll never repeat what you did last night."

"Pakka Promise bhai."

"When I'm meeting your Mr. Huh?" Neil questioned teasingly while Ahana's cheeks adorned a dark shade of red.

"Look at this tomato." Avni pulled her cheeks, while Ahana covered her face with her palms all embarrased and red.

"Whatever be it, I want to meet the guy as soon as possible.  I'm not promising that I'll agree to the alliance but I'll try my best to understand him, his views on life and everything around, I'll try my best to find out everything about him because whoever marries my bacha should be the best." He said smiling, while Ahana beamed back gracefully.  Neil admired her for a while, his bacha was glowing, blushing, he had never seen this shade of her, he had never seen someone effecting her so much. He knew it was a hundred and one percent true relationship from her side.

Caressing her hair, he began to walk out of the house, when Shweta got up and worrimently called out for Neil, "who will have the breakfast?"

"I'm already late Mom, I'll manage. "

"But.." shweta tried but Neil cut her off in between.

"No ats ifs and buts Mom please. I'm already late. What will the employees do if the boss himself is late? I should leave." He said and before hurrying off he laid his eyes on his 'kitty', giving an utterly mischievous wink. Avni's eyelids lowered as she bloomed in his love.