Part 10

OHH MY GAWDDDDDD! *screams in excitement. 10th chapter and 11k views. I'm so damnnnn happyyyyyyy. Thank you guyzz for your constant love and support ❤🐒

Also there shall be some characters that would belong to me to make the story interesting becoz same wahi ghissa pitta Juhi mithali riya story hoings! I hope you people wont mind my characters. I promise they shall make the story awesomeish 😪😭😂🐒. So wear your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen!❤🙈✌

"roz subah hum khelte hai dart,
Here is the book's tenth part! "

**********

Avni raised her right brow suspiciously and Ahana drooped her shoulders.

"Okay okay. You're my bhabhi so I'm telling you he is my friend."

"Are you sure he is just your friend?" Avni enquired.

"See Ahana you consider me your friend right? You're speaking up or I should tell Neil about it."

"Nooo bhabhi no please." Ahana hurriedly said, her tone perplexed with the mention of Neil.

"Bhabhi please dont tell bhaiyya about it, he will bury me alive." Ahana pleaded.

"So this clears my doubt he isnt 'just a friend'. " Avni shook her head and began laughing.

"Its okay Ahana I was kidding. You should have looked at your face." Avni laughed .

"You scared the shit outta me bhabhi!"

"But seriously, I think you should tell Neil about it." Avni advised.

"Bhaiyya hates love and love marriages , I dont know how he will react."

"Typical Neil khanna. Mr. Khadoos ." Avni made a grumpy face.

"Mr. Khadoos! Like Seriously bhabhi?! Oh gawd bhaiya needs to know this nickname."

"Shut up! You keep my secret to yourself and I shall keep yours." Avni winked.

"By the way atleast show me who that lucky guy is. Miss Ahana khanna fell for him, he has to be special. "

"He is very special bhabhi. Wait I'll show you his picture."

Ahana opened the lock of her phone and scrolled through her gallery finding a perfect picture .

"Ranveer Ahuja, the love of my life." She showed the picture of a guy. The guy was dangerously handsome, ocean green eyes, fair skin, dark brown hair and a dimple on his right cheek. Ahana was standing with him. The cute slightly chubby, fair girl with light brown hair seemed to be a perfect match for this guy. In short the couple looked "perfect".

"Not bad huh Ahana! This guy Is really handsome." Avni said teasingly hitting Ahana with her elbow.

"But are you sure. Like as in he UK... is safe." Avni stammered as she spoke.

"He is absolutely safe. I trust him. We've been in a relationship since the past 2.5 years never has he even touched me without consent. He started holding my hand in his after 6 months if our relationship. That shy he is. There is no one on earth I would think of except him." She narrated with a warm smile adorned on her face, her dreamy eyes twinkled.

Avni understood this wasnt just a mere timepass but Ahana was damn serious about this guy.

"I wanna know this guy Ahana. I trust you that he is very good. But I want to know who he is as a person. After knowing him I'll help you in making Neil agree for your alliance." Avni said smiling, caressing Ahana's face.

Her eyes got moist, and she immediately hugged Avni. "I love you bhabhi."

**************
Night time.

Avni sat folding her legs on the couch, caressing a few broken, untidy toys which included a messy barbie doll drenched in mud and dirt.

Neil who was running his hands through his wardrobe, passed glances to Avni once in a while.

"What is that Miss. Avni." He asked with keen interest and curiosity dripping from his tone.

"These are my childhood toys. The landlord of our house has got the house emptied, he threw away everything out of the house, Riya collected them and sent them here for me." She said emotionally.

"Everything's okay, but why are these toys so dirty. " he said pointing towards those old broken toys.

"You wont understand Mr. Khanna. You belong to a super rich family you shall not understand what it means to play with these petty toys, what it means to play in mud. You may not know what a tough life. You surely must have played with polished and foreign toys and lived a pretty royal life.

Neil kept staring at her face as she kept blabbering.

"No one ever got me toys." Neil said abruptly.

"Just because I live in a mansion doesnt mean I have had royalties. You are lucky because atleast you have these dirt stricken toys, soaked with the love of your parents. And please you dont have to make assumptions of my royal and easy life. " He said coldly.

Avni nodded in positive.

"By the way Mr. Khanna, today I made halwa. Would you like to have it? Actually mom told me to cook some halwa today so...."

"Its okay you dont have to give me explanations, till the time you are here in this house, this house is yours. You can use anything and everything. " he told her plainly.

"So.... halwa? Shall I get?" She asked enthusiastically.

"I dont eat sweet things. "

Avni looked at him flabbergasted, "Yeah right! Neither will he eat sweet nor shall he speak. Khadoos aadmi. " she said to herself almost in whisper, audible only to herself.

Neil picked up his clothes and entered the washroom.

"Jab zindagi itni kadwi hoti hai na tab mithaas se chirh mach jaati hai Miss. Avni."
(When life itself is so bitter, what good shall sweets do.")
He exhaled a deep breath.

Precap- Avneil moments ✨🤙

Do vote and drop your views in the comment box!

What do you think shall happen next?

Thank You

Heer❤✨