Part 7

Pardon errors.

Sitting comfortably infront of the huge television, Avni accompanied Ahana as they bonded together watching YJHD, the all time favourite romantic movie of romance devotees Ahana and Avni.

Magazines and bowls of popcorn and chips lay scattered here and there on the bed, while the duo munched their favourite snacks having an absolute gala time.

Suppressing the thoughts that her heart was evolving about him, she tried hard to concentrate on the movie. However Neil, in his rich polished three piece suit, hazel brown and dark eyes, his depilated jawline. Those dark brown hair. Everything about him kept her mind pervaded.

It was then when he suddenly entered through the door way quite a tinge of nervousness discerned on his always confident and cold face.

"OMG! Bhaiyya you backkkkk." Ahana exclaimed excitedly as she threw her hands in the air.

"What is that in your hand." Her tone became more excited as she pointed towards something neatly wrapped in a blue wrapping paper. In other words a gift.

"Miss Avni, You gift" He forwarded the gift towards Avni, his gaze meeting hers. She was lost in his brown orbs, as the colour of his eyes turned into an even darker shade of brown and he finally shifted his gaze away.

Still drenched in shock, flickering her eyelids she gave herself a reality check and took the gift from his hands. Slowly she removed the red bow that hovered the gift.

"OMG! OMG! I'm so excited.  Bhabhi please fasten the process noe." Ahana almost screamed in excitement.

Shweta also entered the room with a glass of water in a tray for Neil .

"Not bad Tillu. I like how you are learning. Ahana is a good teacher ." She said as she rushed her hand through her girls hairs.

Neil picked up the glass and gulped down the water. Avni finally unwrapped the gift,  unveiling a brown colour box.

She opened the box and everyone burst into laughter, while Avni's face flushed in embarrassment. Neil's gaze shifted from his mother to his sister as both of them burst out into fits of laughter.

Neil cleared his throat, but they didnt stop. "What the hell? Why are you people laughing?" Neil finally spoke in a rather irritated tone.

Shweta rubbed off a tear from her eyelid, her palms still on her mouth, suppressing her laughter she pulled Neil's cheeks.

"Why are you so cutes my son?"

Neil's cheek also burned up now, as his mom started treating his like a five year old kid infront of his little sister and wife.

"What is all this?"  His voice raising up.

"Neill. You tell me what is this!" Avni asked, his gaze piercing into hers. She waved the Bottle of red "HIT" in the air.

"Are you serious Neil? Is this what a person is supposed to give as a wedding gift?" Shweta who had been suppressing her giggles again burst into laughter as this time she was joined by Ahana and Avni .

"Am I a cockroach that you giving me a red hit as wedding gift?" Avni asked now in a total wifey tone, while Neil clenched his fists as his mother and sister still continued with their laughing program.

"Stop!" He muttered his tone cold and harsh. Ahana stopped at once but Shweta continued laughing.

His temper rose, he thrusted the small centre table away to one side of the room, smashing it into pieces. Heavily panting, with Beads of perspiration forming on his forehead he stood, his eyes blood shot.

Avni ran towards the pieces of glass that had shattered into millions of pieces now and picked up a small heart shaped locket, which was now broken into halves. The picture inside it torn and the glass that covered was cracked.

Neil's gaze softened as he saw tears brimming from Avni's face as she caressed a man's snapshot on the lockets interior . His features were similar to that of Avni , which clearly told him that the man was her father.

Avni dashed out of the room wiping the continuous tears that made way through her eyes. Shweta and Ahana stood numb. Neil went behind her, his hands still quivering.

************

Avneil's room

Avni sat on the bed in one corner, looking at the broken hearts of the locket.

"Miss. Avni." Neil called out as he entered the room.

"What is it now Mr. Khanna?" Avni asked as his appearance inflamed her already burning inner self.

"I... I" he began stammering .

"you shouldn't have done that " he said shutting his eyes. What followed was a pregnant silence.

Avni's moist eyes held astonishment as she noticed his salient features. What kind of a man was he? Instead of saying a sorry he was hell bent on proving her wrong.

"Mr. Khanna there is something I would like to make very clear. You got me here to pose as your wife! I was doing exactly what I'm suppose to do. Your anger issues, your frustrations and out bursts are you problems. It isnt my job to handle these." She said her voice very clear.

"And yes! If you wanted a statue in the form of a wife, you could have simply built one because it's pretty normal and sane for a wife to react this way if her husband gifts her a dayum bottle of red "Hit."

She started moving out, but Neil grabbed wrist from behind and pulled her towards himself. She bumped into his chest and their gazes locked.

Breaking through his gaze, Avni pulled herself out of his grip and manoeuvred forward.

Neil moved closer to her, with a distance of just a few inches. He pinned her to the wall. His muscular arms acting as a boundary so that she couldn't escape his cage. Avnis heart raced at a tremendous race, however she tried to compose herself and through her body language tried to convey that she is not at all effected however her eyes said otherwise.

Her hazy eyes gazed at him, losing herself in those dark mysterious eyes. "I'm sorry." His voice still laced with a different coldness, sounding more like a favor than an apology.

By the way I would like to inform you guyz there is a lot more to come, this is just the beginning.  The twists havent even started yet😂😂✌. So keep yourself hooked to this book.

Also I'm not given any kind of money for promotion of these products 😂😂😂✌🥺 Free promotion I is the dooooo.

And yes silent readers do press on that star button below.! So many people are reading but why so less votes?🥺🥺

Suno chanda I will update if I have access to internet.  Internet and network is vanishing here because of the cyclone ich🥺

Target- 170 votes✌🤙

Thank you

Heer❤✨