The truth part 2

As I mentioned before, this will be the last chapter and I will see you in my new story. Hopefully, you all would support me in the change.

Please check out (https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-business-of-wishes_19497459205472805)

Also, for all those who checked out my new story, would you like for it to be available on Whattpad. It's not an exclusive contract so I can cross-post it here with a difference of 5-6 chapter if you like.

"You should have a talk with them about all this. It's not good for your health" Sekojin commented seeing the man sitting in the bed and lost in thoughts. Dull eyes turned toward the elder before shifting toward the empty wall in front of him.

"Leave it. The relationship is already ruined. Besides, I would like to live the rest of my days swallowed in my pity" in rolled his eyes as he took in the form of his long time friend. The guy had always been melodramatic but never this pessimist.

Tae had not shown many reactions for about a week now. NOt since he had been walked out by Jungkook and Jimin.

"Tae, just talk to them. Even if this is for the last time. Just give them a closure" Jin pleaded. His words sounded as if they were for their other friend's benefit, but he knew that they were much more for the boy sitting in front of him.

As for Tae, he just hid his face in between his arms, muffling his voice. His legs were folded to make his form seem even smaller and fragile if possible.

it caused a stroke of pain to go through Jin's heart. He didn't want the boy he considered as his younger brother to feel any more pain than he already felt.

"I can't face them. Can't take the chance of messing things up even more. It's already a miracle that all this didn't leak out to the media" Their company had done a phenomenal job of keeping dispatch and other problematic things away from them and he was grateful. 

He just couldn't find it in himself to care about it right now though. His emotions took a toll on him.

"Jin-hyung, can I talk to you for a second" the door was opened by Namjoon who was clearly uncomfortable in the current setting. The atmosphere inside the room was cutting with misery.

Both older teens stepped out of the room but Tae didn't notice his eyes still fixed on the white wall in front of him.

There were footsteps beside him but he didn't shift his eyes in that direction. The wall would not hurt and it would not complain if he stared at it too much.

"Why did you do this Tae? I heard everything, although it did take a while. Your sickness, your love - you should have told this us yourself" the voice was a soothing balm and it felt to Tae like he was hallucinating.

But lifting his head he could still see the figures in front of him. Jimin and Jungkook stood in front of him. But the anger and sorrow of before were no longer there on their face. There was a certain determination in their expression.

"I couldn't. You know I couldn't. Love has no place for a third in-between" Tae reasoned and tried to move his face away from the pair but his face was caught in a strong grip. His eyes clashed with a  stormy determined pair.

"You don't get to decide that. I do. I would have liked to know if my cherished one was hurting. I loved you too and now I don't get to because you hid it all from us. From me" Jungkook was almost in his face with that and his words caused Tae's breath to catch in his throat.

These were the words he longed to hear for a long time and they were here. Even if they were a direct result of the present situation, these words were one's he had longed for. Even if he wanted to question them, he didn't think he had it in him to do so.

"Tae, Let's try. The three of us. whether you only have a day left or a year, let's make it the best one of your life yet" Jimin's smile had sorrow to it but Tae didn't care. However, he could not do this to them. His temporary happiness would not become the reason for their long lost sorrow.

So there was all but one choice left to him. Tae opened his mouth to let out the softest of "No, let's keep it this way. I would like it more"

Their feelings were enough for him.

And the end. I had the ending planned for a long time but there was going to be a lot before it. I decided to cut it short to at least give you this.