forth storke

Thank you for all your love. I never expected for so many of you to read this story and even vote on this.

I'll be posting a new story about an idea I had for a long time. He pairing will most likely be Taekook or Vminkook with bottomTae bit well see how it goes. Knowing me, it might change into something entirely different. So follow me if you want to be notified and enjoy this chapter.

Among all of Bangtan, Taehyung would say Yoongi knew him the beat followed RM and J-hope. Yoongi was a given as they were from the same place and more often than not went home together and J-hope just had that touch to him which caused everyone to open up somewhat. RM was a leader and his roommate that gave him closure with him.

Jungkook was whom he was closest with but then again having crushes on him for long he did not feel comfortable sharing too much. The case with Jimin was similar.

Ah sure, the elder managed to pry his secrets but not all of them. The most important ones were the ones Jimin didn't need to know at all. They were his alone.

As for Jin, he would not say that they were distant but they were not close either. To be fair, the elder was closer with Suga and Jungkook and that was fine with him.

But seeing a dishevelled Seokjin, the most handsome man in the world in almost hysteric was putting him in panic too. The words were ringing in his ears and he wondered just what had Jin managed to find out. His sickness? His mild panic attacks from time to time? His crush on Jungkoom and Jimin? Which one?

"Tae, you should have told me. I caught Sungdeuk-ssi in the hospital int he morning when I went there to complete formalities after my grandmother's death and have a meeting with her doctor."

There was no way Jin had managed to make out his disease from only that. Had Sungdeuk-ssi panicked and babbled? But even as he thought that he knew his dance teacher was stubborn and would not have told anyone.

"Tae doctors talk and I so do not want to believe it, but are you dying? Why did they have your report? Sungdeuk-ssi and doctor were talking about you and name of tests I am unable to pronounce and why didn't you tell us? Tell me? Is that why you are not taking part in fiesta?"

Jin was almost in tears and Tae felt bad and almost guilty. The elder was dealing with his grandmother's declining health already. He did not need this on top of all his emotional baggage.

"Calm down Jin-Hyung. I'm not dying, or I think I'm not. It's just some tests I have to get done. The appointment date is the same as our fiesta and we were not able.to postpone it"

The voice had the confidence Taehyung himself didn't. He did not want for anyone to find out, especially Jin but this is what happened.

"Tae, do not try and avoid the topic. What is wrong with you? I want to know everything"

The thing with Jin was that he was laid back and hardly got angry, but when he did you best listen to him and not question it at all. It could get wild and dangerous fast. Most of the time it was Namjoon at the end of it but he had to say it was quite terrifying.

"Doctors think my heart is a week and is failing me. We have the checkup next week to confirm it. I painted a few days back because of the pain and Sungdeuk-ssi called the doctor then. I'm not dying though"

He was clearly out of it, his thoughts really random and he just babbles. The look in Jin's face screamed murder and his heart was starting to beat faster and it was starting to hurt.
His hand unconsciously drifted his chest and if possible Jin's face darkened before softening.

"You should have told me. How long has this been going on? How long have you been hiding it?"

The pain in his voice was clear and for a moment his heart gave a very painful beat. Tae didn't know if that was because his heart was beating that fast or because of the fear that someone knew of his condition.