storke 3

I love you guys. Seriously you are the best. I never expected this story to get any views, never mention so much love. You are great. Here's the next chapter for you.

For the past few days has been distracted or that was what other members felt. Sungdeuk-ssi and Mr Bang have not said anything so far but it was only time before they also pointed it out. After all, they were not the only one who was looking forward to being with ARMY.
And now V was being all mysterious. They had not asked for if this was a surprise for fiesta they did not want to spoil it. Today they had to shoot their choreography video for their latest track but Taehyung was nowhere to be found.
"Alright boys, there is a little bit of choreography change. Taehyung',s parts will be taken up by whosoever is the closest. Start Yoongi you do it. Rest you decide for yourself. I'm sorry to say Mr Bang and I have decided that Taehyung will not participate in the Fiesta this time"
To say they were shocked would be an underestimate. This has never happened before. Yeah, Jungkook has missed an important showcase before where others had to cover for him but to miss fiesta without reason was impossible. Had something happened to Tae? Was that's why he not performing.
"Tae is alright, right? Has something happened?"
The alarm in Jimin's voice was obvious. After all, Tae was his soulmate and his other half. Had something happened to him and that's why he was so distant? How come he didn't tell Jimin or anyone else? How could he as Tae's best friend miss it?
"It's not something they great. This is just something we have planned. We need him for something and, unfortunately, that is falling on the same day and cannot be postponed any further. Now complete your routine and show me a performance to be proud of"
Their dance teacher clearly knew something and was trying to diffuse the situation or this was what Suga felt. Looking at Namjoon he confirmed that other was having similar thoughts. Something was wrong and people were hiding something from them. All of them and whatever that was it was either not good or not worth it. Taehyung was a part of it so that's what he'll do. He'll ask Taehyung himself tonight.
Jin was going through his own trouble and he didn't want this add this to his burden so there was no need to tell him. J-hope was back to his routine so it looked like he had bought the excuse. As for the other two in make line, Namjoon could tell they were worried but had bought that bullshit of an excuse.
But he had not and apparently so has not Yoongi. He had wanted to confront Taehyung for some time now for his behaviour but something always came up but this was the last straw. He needed to have that talk today and he'll take Yoongi with him. He was getting worried for younger and this needed to stop.
........................
Taehyung felt like a coward, leaving the house without facing other members for the whole day, but this was the best. Fiesta was one week away and so was his appointment. Sungdeuk-ssi had told him that he'll inform ARMY and other members that he has important work that could not be postponed on the fiesta day and in a way he was right.
Although the doctor had diagnosed him they did not know what his actual condition was till he went for a full checkup. His heart was a week but exactly to which condition it was was not known. How much stress he could put on it and what he needed to follow was to be determined if he was to continue being in BTS.
Unfortunately, the only date available was on the same day as Fiesta and he could not go. He could postpone his doctor's appointment t but the doctor had advised against it. Apparently, some of his symptoms were not of week heart but of another disease entirely and it scared him. What if it was something completely different.
He knew that ARMY and BTS would support him no matter what but he was still afraid of being a burden. He will not be able to bear that. The only one he had told this had been Mr Bang, Sungdeuk-SSI. He was afraid to tell his family. He had promised to buy them a house but how could he if he died?
He was afraid. So so afraid. He wished he had the courage to confess. Both to confess his disease and the undying love he had for those two. A love he tried to forget for four years but it just got deeper with time.
With those last thoughts, he went to sleep unaware of the storm brewing outside his room. Before last if the sleep claimed him the door was knocked upon. He was so not ready for this.
"Is it true? Is it true what they are saying? Is it really happening to you?"
His heart was in his throat at those words. How did he found out?

Continue giving me your love and support. And keep streaming fake love. Also, tell me, do you need more action here or more romance? Do you feel romance is lacking an little bit? Or anything else you want to see.