1) Shiny Boy

The first few chapters were written poorly as it is my first Fanfiction, later on chapters will be written better!

______
Xiao's POV
-

'It was last week I met him..'

"S-sir? What would you like to order?" A blonde boy asked me.

I looked up from my phone as I had completely spaced out.

'I swear I was at the back of the line a minute ago-'

"Oh, sorry. I'll have the almond tofu."

"Alright!" The blonde boy said smiling with a wink, he looked- "Shiny." I slipped the word out of my mouth.

"H-huh? What did you say..?

" "I said um.. what's the total?"

"Oh! Um 900 mora!" He said looking a bit flustered.

I grabbed a seat and started to daydreamed.

"Um here's your order" the shiny boy said placing my order on the table snapping me out of my daydream.

As he began to walk away.."Shiny boy come here." I said without even thinking.

"H-huh? Me?" The boy asked pointing at himself looking nervous.

"Yeah, come here." He came to me nervously.

"What's you're name?" I asked feeling bad for calling him shiny boy.

"A-Aether!" He was so flustered, he was cute.

"C-can I help you?"

"Ye- no, I just wanted to know your name.." for some reason I wanted to talk to him more.

"O-oh okay.. I have to get back to the counter now."
He bowed and walked away, I was sad to have him leave..
_____

I rolled on my bed hugging my pillow. Shiny boy, no.. Aether was very cute.. What am I even thinking about!.. I doubt a cute guy like him would be gay.. I thought to myself. The more I thought of him the more I blushed. I hugged my pillow and rolled in my bed. I want to see him again.. to bad I'm always busy..

_______
[ Aether's Pov]

'It's been over a week.. I wonder if he'll come back..'

'It's been a week since I met that odd, but cute guy.. I wonder if I will see him again at the shop. I hope so! Anyways enough thinking I should go to bed I have to go to work early tomorrow, geez I hate opening the shop.'

_______

I woke up from my alarm. I got ready for work.. geez it's only 7am.. I really do hate opening the shop. I left the house and hopped on my bike.

I arrived at the shop and there was a guy in front of the store.

"Sir! We're not opened yet." I couldn't see who it was but as I walked up to the man it was the guy who ordered almond tofu and called me shiny boy-