19) Dreams (6)

Aether's POV

"Hey." Xiao said standing in front of me and Lumine.

'Xiao waved at us which made me blush, Xiao had looked super cool and handsome.'

"You're finally here!" Lumine said happily since Xiao had finally arrived.

"Sorry." Xiao replied.

"It's alright." I replied back as Xiao takes a seat on the right side of me.

Lumine had been sitting on the left side of the bench and now Xiao on the right side making me in the middle.

Both Xiao and Lumine were quiet which is was me kinda of nervous.

"So what now." I asked.

Xiao shrugged.

"Let's go get food?" Lumine suggested.

"Sure." I replied.

"Alright." Xiao replied.

"Wow! All these look so good!" Lumine said leading the way.

"What do you want to get?" I asked walking slightly faster catching up to Lumine.

"I can't decide! All of these smell amazing!" Lumine squealed.

"What do you want?" Lumine asked turning her head over to me.

"I don't really kno-"

"Ack!" Lumine and screams as she bumps into someone.

"I am so sorry!"

I looked over and it was Xiangling that Lumine bumped into.

"No, I'm sorry.. I wasn't looking where i was going haha.." Lumine looked right into Xiangling's eyes.

Xiao stood behind me quietly and watched along with me.

"Hey Xiangling.." I said trying to breakthe tension.

"Oh hey Aether!" Xiangling broke eye contact with Lumine and looked over to me and Xiao bright red.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I watched Xiangling stand there with her face bright red.

"Yup! I'm alright.. haha.. it's kind of hot isn't it?" Xiangling says awkwardly fanning her face with her hand.

I looked over to Lumine and she was bright red as well.

"Are you alright?" Xiangling looks over to Lumine and ask.

"Ah.. yes!" Lumine replied.

"What are you guys doing here?" Xiangling asks as she picks up the boxes she dropped when she bumped into Lumine.

"Looking for food." I replied.

"Yep! All the food smells so delicious, I can't pick!" Lumine says in a squealing voice.

"Hey, don't you work at Wanmin restaurant?" Lumine asks.

"Ah yes, I'm here helping my dad prepare his food stand today." Xiangling replied.

"Why don't we eat from your stand?" Lumine suggested.

"Your more than welcome to come! I just have to carry these boxes of ingredients back and we're all ready to open!" Xiangling replied.