27) overloaded (3)

So- I've been uploading irregularly due to stress, and I am trying to upload on Sundays only or every Sunday but for a few weeks until I can fix my schedule, updates will be irregular.

"He looks so adorable!"

"A-and cool!"

"Aww! Look at how short he is!"

"I wonder if all the boys from Inazuma looks like him."

"Omg, we should totally hang out!"

"Do you have a guide? If not, I can show you around!"

All the girls gushed at him, as no one has ever met an exchange student from Inazuma.

Aether's POV

I push through the crowd and at the center of the crowd there stood a boy my size, he looked around confused at the people that gathered around him. I pushed through a few more people reaching him.

"Um, hello! Sorry for being late, I'm Aether, your guide." I introduced myself standing in front of him.

He spoke in a calm and collected tone but yet he still sounded unsure of everything, "Hello, Aether.. it's alright."

I looked at him, smiling. "Are you nervous for your first day?" I asked, he shook his head.

I look around at the crowd then back at him, "Let's show you around then." I say.

He looks around too, "Why is everybody gathered here, is there a special event?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"We've never had a student from Inazuma before, so I'm sure they all just excited." I respond.

He pauses for a moment, ".. so everyone knows I'm from Inazuma?" I nod my head in response.

" -and this is the cafeteria, taadah!" I say enthusiastically, with my arms pointing in the direction of cafeteria.

He pauses for a moment, looking past my arms, scanning the cafeteria , "It's quite big, like the rest of this school.."

"It is! If you ever get lost you can ask someone for directions, everyone here is friendly!" I tell him, "Is there anywhere else you would like to see before class starts?" I ask as I hold out a map of the school, looking at it.

"Nothing that I have in mind. Could you show me where my first class is?" He asks, looking at me.

"Oh sure! What's your first class?" I ask.

He pulls out a paper with his schedule on it, "Mathematics, room 155."

"Oh! I know where that is. I have that class later." I say as I lead the way down the hallway.

"And here's you're class!" I say pointing at the door.

"Thank you." He tells me and walks towards the door.

"Ah! Wait!" I say out loud, he turns his head back to me, "Hm?"

"What's you're name? I forgot to ask." I ask.

"Kazuha, Kazuha Kaedehara." He tells me, "Oh, thank you! I can't believe I forgot to ask! I'm Aether- oh wait, I already told you." I laugh awkwardly.

"Well, I'll see you later then, Aether." Kazuha says opening he door and entering the classroom, "A-Alright!" I say.

'How could you forget to ask for his name? How embarrassing.'

Afterschool
-
Wanmin Restaurant

"Erm- Chef Mao, I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment before my shift starts?" I ask as Chef Mao cleans the counters.

"Alright, meet me in the break room in five minutes." Chef Mao replies still wiping the kitchen counters.

"Alright!"

5 minutes (in your mom)

"Aether, you wanted to talk to me?" Chef Mao says entering the break room.

"Yea.. I was wondering if I could work more hours?" I ask.

"More hours? You're already working a lot.. and if I gave you more hours it would be cutting into your time for school."

"I really need the money." I begged.