34) Ferris Wheel

"Now, do you wanna try again?" Aether says as he stops his swing from swinging. Xiao stares blankly at Aether before shaking his head no, embarrassed.

Aether chuckles softly, gushing while thinking to himself on how cute Xiao had looked shaking his head, 'Gosh, Xiao looked so adorable, I just want to give him a big giant hug..'.

"Aether?" Xiao had said Aether's name after Aether had been silent for so long.

"Ah, sorry!" Aether replies.

Xiao looks at Aether sadly asking, "Are you mad.." This question shocks Aether, "What do you mean? Why would I be mad?" Aether asks.

Xiao stumbled his words only being able to say something about the swings flustered.

Aether stares at Xiao before leaning back in the swing almost falling over, blushing.

"Aether?!" Xiao lunged forward a bit worried Aether was going to fall, taken aback by Aether's strange actions.

"I'm sorry! It's just that.. you're just too adorable." Aether explained while laughing. "Huh?" Xiao was clueless on what had just happened.

"I promise, I'm not mad! You don't need to go on the swings if you don't want to." Aether tells Xiao reassuring him. "Okay.. I'm glad you're not mad.." Xiao quietly) replies.

"How about we just talk about things?" Aether suggests, "About what?" Xiao asks back.

"Hm.. what's your favorite color?" Aether thinks for a moment before asking. "Don't have one." Xiao answers back blandly while staring into the distance.

"Huh!?" Aether is shocked, "How do you not have a favorite color.. well my favorite color is yellow!" he tells Xiao continuing to conversation.

"I don't know, just not something I think about much." Xiao answers now looking at Aether.

They talked on about other things for hours until it was dark outside.

Xiao looks up at the sky then over to Aether, "Let's go now."

Aether looked at Xiao, "Hm? Go where?"

"Did you already forget? Let's go to the ferris wheel."

Aether gasps with joy, "Really? Let's go!" Aether gets up practically jumping.

Xiao stared at Aether jumping happily with joy.

"Okay, let's go."

Along the way Aether and Xiao don't say much but Xiao could tell how excited Aether was with Aether's occasional squeals.

They soon reach the amusement park. "Wow.." Aether said in disbelief.

AETHER POV after a million years

The amusement park looked so pretty at night with all the colorful lights, and in the back I could see the giant ferris wheel. It was the brightest thing out of the whole amusement park even though it was so far away. The ferris wheel was so mesmerizing..

"Aether? Shall we go in?" Xiao asked looking over  to me with that same expressionless face.

I was super excited to finally be able to go onto that amazing creation made which was called a ferris wheel. And it'll be even more amazing because Xiao is going to be there with me.

I pulled Xiao inside joyfully, walking quickly not wanting to delay being able to go on such an amazing fantastic colorful bright beautiful ride. Though I was excited about the ferris wheel everything around me was just so amazing I just had to stop at a few stalls.

I stopped in-front of a food stall that drew my eye well specifically,my nose. The smell was absolutely amazing, overwhelming all the other amazing smells in the air.