|5| Overreacting- Vincent x Sensitive!Reader

"Please no," You hold tightly onto your boyfriend's arm. He chuckles at your fearful expression.

"Just once, it's not even that bad," he rolls his eyes playfully at you. You shake your head constantly making it known that you don't want to do any of this.

A soft kiss on your forehead knocks you slightly out of thoughts as you look with a twinkle in your eye as Vincent gives you a toothy smile.

Hold on..

You narrow your eyes at the man beside you. Unbelievable.

"Did you think some kiss will make me forget the pain you want me to experience?" He lifts his hands in surrender.

"I just think that you shouldn't overreact so much..don't you want to experience this with me?" He gives you a small pout.

"No," you tell him blankly. His puppy face won't work today.

"Do you want me to calm Misty." He states rather than asks. You can't believe he threatened you, by using Misty.

"You wouldn't," Your eyes widen. It's not that you're afraid of her, it's just ever since the death of Jackie, Misty has become tougher. Perhaps even more dangerous. Not with gangs and that...just less sensitive.

"I would, if you continue to act like this," You frown at your boyfriend's words.

"Plus, I'm here with you, nothing will make me leave your side.." V hugs you gently, A soft smile makes it's way on your lips. As much as he can be annoying he can be sweet.

"...but I need to do something right now..first,"

Spoke too soon

...

A moment later, V exits the kitchen with a huge bowl in his hands and takes a seat on the couch beside you.

"This better not be-"

"-It's not popcorn, it's different types of candy," He cuts you off. You sigh in relief. Of course, you have nothing against popcorn, but you've eaten it quite this week.

"So we doing this?" A rough gentle voice breaks you from you distant gaze. You turn to V and sigh.

"I guess..."

"Trust me it's worth it, Jackie used to tell me how expensive these things went back in the early 2000s, it's worth it trust me," you could see the way V's eyes would light up when he mentioned Jackie. It was adorable.

"Okay, if you say so..."

V inserts a microchip into his computer and the screen switches on.

...

Once you're done watching the video, tears well up in your eyes. Sadness overcomes you. V holds onto tightly, already he expected this to be your reaction, but he didn't expect you to be this affected.

"It's alright...calm down Y/n," He soothingly rubs your back. You shake your head at what he says.

"It's not alright, how could such a thing happen, He got fired so many times and he was the best at his interview....his boss and the employee planned for him not to get the...job," You mumbled. Your tears gushed harder than before. Body shaking. You held into V as though your life depended on it.

Regrets of allowing V to convince you into watching this entered your mind.

"Never will I allow you to let me watch something I don't want to again," He chuckles, you roll your eyes at him.

V lifts your head and softly wipes away your tears. He sees your red puffy eyes and slightly pink nose. A pang of guilt enters through him. He didn't want you to be thrown into a crying mess, it's just he wanted to help you overcome the hypersensitive emotions you have. Although, He now realises how he shouldn't try to change you.

"Don't worry, we won't watch this again," He places his forehead gently on yours and looks into your eyes.

"I'll have to see if there is something lighter than Spongebob Squarepants.." He smirks at you, causing you to slap him on his arm. V chuckles lightly at your reaction.

"I'm going home," You stand up, laughing inwardly as V's face falls.

"Wait no, please stay," You shake your head.

"Nope, you brought this on yourself Vincent,"

With that, you leave his apartment, giggling as you hear a loud shout.

"I'm such an idiot!"

A/n sorry guys for the wait, I recently played ac odyssey.. forgetting I had to update.

Hope you all are doing great, and thank you so much for supporting this book, really I appreciate it :)