|1| A Memory - Jackie Welles x Sister!Reader

The rain poured heavily as you sat by Jackie's grave. Your tears freely pouring down your face. You were glad that the rain washed your tears away. No one could see your pain.

Jackie's death affected a lot of people, your mother especially. On the day of his funeral, you didn't shed a tear, you couldn't. Many people that came to the funeral were shocked at that. They mostly assumed that you were strong and that Jackie's death didn't affect you as much.

However, they didn't know. They had no clue how broken you were inside. You and Jackie were inseparable. It was always your twin brother who got in trouble, but you were always there to help him. He made you laugh, even when you were mad at him. Something Jackie used to take pride in.

Your body shook in sadness as you remembered the first time he introduced you to Misty. He was extremely nervous that day. Jackie knew that if Misty didn't click with you, he wouldn't know what to do. Your impression on her mattered to Jackie the most.

Jackie didn't know that you and Misty were in fact best friends. On the other hand, you didn't know that Misty was the guy Jackie was dating and Misty didn't tell you who the mystery man's name was. Only that she was madly in love with him. You weren't a nosy person so you didn't question it.

When you Jackie introduced you to Misty he was shocked at how you immediately approved of th relationship. Even after you mentioned how you and Misty were best friends, Jackie was still sceptical, you played jokes on him, so he wasn't sure if he should believe it. Although in the end he did. He made a joke about how Misty probably paid you to be her best friend, seen as you don't like friends. This resulted in him gaining a slap at the back of his head.

A gentle hand knocks you out of your memory. You look up and notice V looking down at you with a sad expression. Jackie's best friend, known as Vincent but prefers V. He had an umbrella, which blocked the rain from falling onto you. You were grateful for that, but also ashamed that he had to see you like this. You aren't one for showing your emotions. This is the first time V has seen you cry.

"You could get sick Y/n," you didn't respond. Your eyes looks straight before you sadness overcoming you. He sighs and sits beside you, positioning the umbrella in a way that the rain won't soak the both of you.

You lean your head on his wet jacket. Not caring about the cold.

"I miss him so much V," you sniff. V places an arm sound you, pulling you closer towards him.

"Me too, Y/n,"

"I know this is a strange thing to ask, but did Jackie ever talk about me during your gigs?" The rain softens. V nods his head confidently.

"Yes he did, whenever he did something that almost got us killed he would refer to you. 'Y/n would have killed that gonk before he would even grab his gun....I swear Y/n would get us out of this mess'," V pulls a face as he tries to do his best Jackie impression. You giggle, causing V to join. As soon as your happiness comes it leaves just as quickly, leaving you and V in silence with nothing but the sound of rain falling.

"Jackie even wanted to steal an Iguana for you," you turn to him curiously.

"Really?" V nods his head. Holding onto you tighter.

"Honestly I never knew what went on in Jackie's mind," you smile at this. It's true. Jackie's mind was always somewhere else. One of the things you loved most about him.

"We can't change the past, Y/n, but maybe the future," V catches your gaze. He stands up and stretches his hand towards you. You look at it in confusion.

"If you stay here in this, you'll look like a wrinkly young woman, no one wants that," He gives you a smile. You take his hand as he helps you up from the ground.

"Where are we going?" You ask him curiously.

"To steal an Iguana,"

A/n my first attempt at a oneshot book for Cyberpunk 2077, hope it's not too bad, enjoy :)