PT.1 "Family"

Y/N=your name
H/C=hair color
H/L=hair length
F/H=Favorite hat
F/P=Favorite plushie(like a teddy bear or something)
F/S=Favorite snack
E/C=eye color
F/C=Favorite color(you wear a raincoat or a dress.You pick.For whoever wants to pick what they wear R/O/D=Raincoat or dress*they go down to ur knees*)

Ok ready to start?
This is how ya met your new fam btw

Y/n pov:
I was trying to find a way to get out of this room.I was brought here while being chased by something. I didn't see what it was. But the sound it made told me to run.

I was about to escape it but then I remembered that I was on a roof before it came.And yes I saw the ending of the roof.So I jumped.And ended up here. I closed window behind me,only to realize I was now trapped. "great.......urgh........all that drama has made me hungry.........."I say while clutching my stomach with one hand while with the other trying to keep me up.I then heard a few noises. I look up to see small..... mushrooms?They didn't seem to trust me.But I don't blame them cuz I don't trust them one bit.I learned not to trust anyone,and when I say that I mean ANYONE. I saw a piece of cheese on a book ontop of a nearby desk. So I got up and went to the desk.But when I tried to get the cheese,the hunger got me and caused me to crouch down and make the book fall.

Leader gnome person thingy idk:

I saw how the person struggled and then we heard a growl coming from their stomach. They crouched and then the book fell ontop of them. But they didn't scream or yelp in pain. They seemed complete unfazed. Then they took the book off of themselves and ate the cheese like a rapid animal who was starved. They then looked at us. They started running to us causing panic. But instead of running into us to eat us,they pushed us aside and ate a rat that was sneaking up on us. When I look at them,they were panting,showing their razor sharp teeth. I decided to move closer to them and give them a piece of meat. They took it,smiled showing her razor sharp teeth again,then ate the meat.

I looked at them and got a piece of paper.I wrote "whats your name?We are gnomes..."
I gave them the paper and they looked at it.
They then spoke in a soft soothing female voice "Y/n,im a girl.dont mistake me for a male."
I used sign language since we didn't talk."ok then...we could take you with us...."Everyone was shocked. But she said "OK then take me where?"
I was now shocked with the rest of the people.She understood me!thats very new.
She is now my daughter and a part of our community.

I changed a few things so plz don't mind it-