Pt.17 "Why is this so hard?!"

Y/N=your name
H/C=hair color
H/L=hair length
F/H=Favorite hat
F/P=Favorite plushie(like a teddy bear or something)
F/S=Favorite snack
E/C=eye color
F/C=Favorite color(you wear a raincoat or a dress.You pick.For whoever wants to pick what they wear R/O/D=Raincoat or dress *they go down to ur knees*)

Third person pov*I think that's what people say I dunno i forgot-* :

Lilac decided to give the group a chance and agreed to help them.
But she had second thoughts when they woke up the next day.

Seven was mad at Annie for bandaging his deep wounds because he wanted Y/n to do it.
He nearly murdered six and mono,who desperately attempted to stop him.
Tho he stopped trying to kill them when they agreed to stop stopping him, he tried to murder the twins.
Annie held one hand infront of Lilac to prevent her from attacking.
"You do know that if I let go of Lilac she will attack right?"
Seven either didn't hear or ignored her or had a death wish.
Cause he continued to attempt to murder them.
Y/n pretended to sleep with her mask on but the reason of her mask was to be able to see everything.
She couldn't belive Seven could act like that.
As Seven attempted to attack the twins(who kept dogging) Annie accidentally let go of Lilac, meaning that Lilac would gladly attack back.
Lilac held Sevens throat and held him up.
Seven snapped back to reality and tried to get Lilac to let go of him but not to drop him.
At that moment Lilac got Flashbacks.
The fall.
The betrayal.
The pain she felt seeing the one person she saved many times dropping her down to a deadly fall.

Lilac dropped Seven down and backed away tears forming in her eye,she was still in the middle of flashbacks.
Annie seemed to know what was happening because she looked at Lilac and then the group.
When she saw them looking at her confused, she immediately looked down

"Dont ask.... she just needs some time.
There's nothing that we can do to snap her back. I've tried many times..
Nothing works..."

After 3 hours Lilac snapped back.

"Wha?"

"Lilac we should teach them to use it right?"

"Wha?- OH UH- YEAH!"
Lilac screamed at the ending.

"What is it?" The boys asked wanting to know what the fuck the girls had in mind.

"It a is weapon?"
Y/n asked but said it upside-down.

"We should probably teach Y/n to talk too, right Annie?"

"Yeah. It'll be easier to communicate. But we should use sign language because of those monsters....it would be better to use it then talk. But let's teach them both"

Why is Annie so trusting?Was Yanika's betrayal not enough?I need Annie to stop trusting people too much... Lilac thought.

"The thing we decided to teach you is this"

Lilac and Annie held unknown things up for the group to see.

"Wha?"

"Y/n you don't know this?"

"No"

"..........Y/n? We killed the hunter with a shotgun. Don't you think the shotgun and this look pretty much the same?" Seven questioned the innocent and 'mute' girl.

The girl shook her head no.

"Its a gun... Lilac taught me it but I am still not as good as her. She's a master at fighting. I'm technically the master of reasoning"

"What the fuck? Ok whatever. I don't care anymore who's teaching them first?"

"Lilac shut up. Y/n is quite innocent. I haven't heard her swear so stop swearing"

"Well Annie maybe the reason you haven't heard her swear is because she doesn't talk? Have you thought about that?"

Long silence....

"OK guys you will be picking who will teach first"

Annie leaned closer to make sure Lilac doesn't hear..

"You should pick her second....She has anger issues and if you can't reason with her then be prepared to be tortured...and if she can't communicate properly with you she might get pissed off"

Annie goes back to Lilac..

"The fuck you tell them?"

"Nothing Lilac...Now pick your trainer "

*Quick AN:

I'm fucking stupid.
Annie found out bout the book-
How?
I went to go shopping and forgot my phone.
It had wattpad notifications on.
Annie heard and wanted to check to make sure she can tell me when I come back.
She saw the book.
And read the fact that I was fucking panicking when I found her crying-
She also saw the comments.
When I came back she told me she was glad that people like this and that her ideas are good enough for some people.
I told her I'd be right back and left for somewhere far.
I literally screamed curses.
When I came back she agreed to help me make chapters.
And btw-
When all this happened, at night I found out whats a lemon i think.
I saw a book that said "*I forgot the fandom) oneshot lemon"
And so I read it and asked Annie-
She choked on water for some reason-
She told me that she would write the lemons and that I'm not allowed to read or see it and I'm pissed off-
I know she is great but seriously-
I am old enough to know shit-
She always says I need to keep my innocence =/
So if you request any lemon oneshots or something it'll be Annie writing it.
If yall go question for her or me then comment or message me-
Btw if yall can convince Annie to let me see her lemons that would be noice-
Cause I really wanna see how she makes it*

"I think we'll pick Annie"

"Really Annie? Did you tell them to pick you?"

"No. I suggested that they pick you but they should be careful not to bring our past back by accident. So I guess they decided me since I wasn't really affected by the betrayal. It was mostly you"

".....fine.....I'm going to get food. Ill be back"

Lilac slams the door making everyone in the room wince, but they then hear a 'sorry!' from outside.

"Ok guys. I will mostly be teaching you to dodge. Lilac is good at other stuff. I'll also teach how to communicate. Lilac and me both know many languages tho, I know a few more than her"

Ok chapter done!
Luv💚💜♥️🖤❤💙🧡🤍

Btw-

Don't forget I have opened oneshots.
For any info check the previous chapters=
Chapter 15 "Explanation part one"
Chapter 16 "apologies"

Those chapters have info bout the things in mind.
Its at the end-ish part of the chapter.

Chapter 15 has info about the endings ideas.

Chapter 16 has info about the oneshots.

Ok?

Ok!

Hope yall enjoy btw-

So don't forget to say which endings you want and to tell me your oneshots.
Don't be shy.
If its a lemon don't forget that Annie's gonna be stealing my phone to do it.

Anyway......

LUV🤍🧡💙❤🖤♥️💜💚