Something

Se= Seven
Mo= Mono
Si= Six
Y/n= Y/n
An= Annie
A/n = authors note

Num 1:

Si: "Love me love me say that chu love me-"

Si in reality: *in horrible voice-* "SaY tHaT yOu LoVe Me-"

Se: "omg im so scared-"

Mo: "agreed"

Num 2:

Y/n: *being cute as fuck* " rawh!"

Se: "omg so cute! You are such a cute baby-"

Y/n: * gets offended cause he called her a baby * "rawh!!!" * bites Sevens arm*

Se: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!GET THIS DEMON CHILD OFF OF MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Si: "nah this is fun to watch"

Mo: "Six shouldn't we hel-"

Si: "Sure! We can help Y/n by getting Annie or something "

Mo: "no I mean help se-"

Si: "OIIIII!!!!ANNIE! I NEED A HAMMER OR AXE!!!!!AND BRING YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

An: "ILL GET YOU AN AXE AND HAMMER BUT I WANNA KEEP MY ASS! I DO NOT WANT TO CUT IT OFF FOR YOU!! NO OFFENSE THO!"

Si: "NO I MEANT GET OVER HERE!!! DONT CUT YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF!!!"

An: "YOU SHOULD OF SAID SO!! I WAS GONNA KILL YOU FOR ASKING ME TO CUT IT OFF"

Si: " HURRY UP SEVEN IS ABOUT TO MURDER Y/N"

*long silence *

An: *Breaks door down and hands six the hammer* " imma chop that bitches head off "

Si: "I wanna chop his head off tho...."

Se: *panics and runs away while Y/n is literally getting dragged cause she is still bitting him*

An: "Six throw you hammer.if you miss imma snap-"

Si: *throws and gets sevens shirt but he escaped*

An: "SEVEN HANDS OFF MY ANGLE" *prepares to chop his head off*

Teacher: *Peacefully stretching her neck around and get her neck chopped by Annie* "YOU AGAIN?! DEM- THIS IS PAINFUL I WILL DEAL WITH U LATER!!!! DOCTORRRRR HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Num 3:

An: *found actual working phones for the group and is somehow in England when they said that they will need a new home*

Mo: "ok Annie what is the news with your side of pale city?"

Si: "Oi Mono, if you look behind Annie it doesn't look like pale city"

An: " Do you like sitting in the middle of the road for hours? And drive 2miles per hour? COME TO FUCKING ENGLAND!!!!"

Mo: "Annie what do you mean England?"

An: " oh im literally IN England"

Si: "isn't England like,i dunno, Across the world or something?"

Se: "im pretty sure it is"

Mo: "oi Annie.How did you get to England i told you to go to the left of pale city"

Se: " I think that her face is a nice pale city....GET IT?! HAHA!"

Si: "Seven shut up. It's a lame joke you've said many times and out of context. But congratulations on actually making a joke that is ABOUT the situation "

Mo: "wait...Annie you said drive?"

An: "yes why?"

Mo: " cars are broken and all humans are monsters,how the fuck can they drive-"

An: ".............................FUCK!!!!!!!"

Mo: "WHAT?!"

An: "IM STUCK IN FUCKING ENGLAND WITH A BUNCH OF DRIVING MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!HOW THE FUCK DID I GET TO ENGLAND WHEN WE STARTED LOOKING AROUND PALE CITY 5MINS AGO?!"

Si: "Damn....I didn't know your fat ass could get you that far-"

An: "bitch the fuck did you say?"

Si: "see now you aren't in England. Your anger is extremely useful "

An: "you still called me fat.....•~•"

Si: "Well i am not wrong! Your fat!"

6 hours later

An: *having a mental breakdown *

Mo: "six....I think you went too far....she won't move and its been 6 hours."

Si: "Annie........."

An: *looks at six while making sad Annie sounds*

Si: "get over it.Now stand up and do some motherfucking exercise"

Y/n: *bites six*

An: "OMG THANK CHU Y/N!!!I SHALL NOW MARRY YOU!!!!"

Mo: "but we are broke-"

An: "shut up mono"

Si: "im bleeding...."

An: "shut up"

Se: "Y/n belongs to me-"

An: "I SAID SHUT!!!!!!UP!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS SHE DOESN'T HAVE UR NAME ON HER SO SHE AINT YOURS!!!!" *puts a piece of paper that says 'Annie' * "mine!😊"