PT.3 "Prisoner"

Y/N=your name
H/C=hair color
H/L=hair length
F/H=Favorite hat
F/P=Favorite plushie(like a teddy bear or something)
F/S=Favorite snack
E/C=eye color
F/C=Favorite color(you wear a raincoat or a dress.You pick.For whoever wants to pick what they wear R/O/D=Raincoat or dress *they go down to ur knees*)

Y/n pov:

Since I was still under the floor I got out first incase anything happens and what I saw was weird and probably even hilarious.

All the guests were.

Eating.

Each.

Others.

Heads.

Well more like tried to eat each others head but I guess. I then saw two small shadows running out the door,which is new since I thought I was the only one here. I made a signal to make the gnomes follow me which they did,and we ran out. I didn't see anyone so I guess I imagined the shadows.

???? Pov:

I watched as the person ran out and looked everywhere,I guess we got caught. I then realized that we were now also stuck because this was an island. The person saw a boat but ignored it for some reason.So I whispered to my friend to go to the boat when she leaves with the gnomes.

*don't forget this is kinda like my AU. I'll explain more bout the AU as the story goes on*

Y/n pov:

I ignored the boat because I didn't want to take any chances.
I then noticed some sort of extremely small bridge leading to a forest.
Like always I went first to protect the gnomes and started walking while holding all the gnomes hands.

*Once you got to the woods*

I saw a hunter and decided to make the gnomes run faster by pushing them while looking backwards to get details on how it attacks,looks like and its weaknesses. We almost escaped it but them a huge wall blocked us. The hunter threw me and the gnomes into a bag. Despite the fact we were being kidnapped we were safe.

*10mins later*

I was knocked out for a while. Thats what the gnomes said. Well pretty much all of us were the kids are the ones who weren't but them being young they couldn't remember which way we came from.
I looked around noticing a music box and decided to play it since nothing happened since we were brought here.
The soft melody was beautiful.
Then I noticed that the box could be opened from the top.
So I opened it finding food!
I was relieved that the gnomes could eat. Even tho me and the gnomes brought food in our bags that I made,
I was glad to see more food because then we would have more food to eat.

*20 weeks later*

I was stronger than before now except I now had a six pack on my belly.
Before I didn't have much muscles yet I was still incredibly strong.
There still was plenty of food left but since the gnomes went out in a small hole I couldn't fit in they decided to get food.
After a few minutes of playing with the music box 🎶 📦
I decided to rest abit.
I was wearing my F/c R/O/D
Since I had packed lots of clothes it would be easy to change clothes for me.