12. Cielo

“Lay back.”

I did as I was told, lying on the surprisingly soft comforter. It was then that I saw what Dominic had retrieved from the closet. He tossed a strip of condoms onto the bed beside me but kept the bottle of lube with him. Apparently he didn’t bring any previous partners home, but if he ever did go out looking for it, he was prepared.

I watched him curiously as he opened the bottle, pouring some of the fluid onto his fingers. A current of anticipation ran through me as I realized what he was doing. Relief came next, glad I wouldn’t have to endure the full brunt of Dominic’s c*ck.

He raised a brow. “You didn’t think I was going to just… go in, did you?”

I winced. “It wouldn’t be the first time.”

He bent forward, resting his dry hand on the bed beside me. The lubed hand slipped beneath my raised hips. For a moment, Dominic only stared at me intently, his slick finger resting against the ring of muscles teasingly.

“You deserve better,” he told me.

The finger pushed forward, spreading me open slightly with ease. It was expected, but I gripped the mattress with a low gasp all the same. Dominic never moved any other part of him, watching my face intently as he eased the finger back and forth, even going so far as to curl his finger and brush against the bundle of nerves within me to pull another cry from me.

When he slid another finger into me, he leaned down to lay a gentle kiss upon my stomach. As the sensation of stretching pushed through me, I curled my fingers through Dominic’s thick hair. Chuckling, he slid his fingers deep, running a trail of kisses up my stomach. By the time he reached my lips, another finger was added. I whimpered into the kiss, pushing my hips down into the probing fingers. When they pulled apart slightly inside me, I pushed hard into the kiss, holding Dominic’s mouth tight against mine.

He pulled back, chuckling as he had to fight to get free of my desperate arms. He eased his fingers carefully out of me, reaching for the strip of condoms. When I realized what he was trying to do, I immediately released my hold on him. I clambered back onto the bed, taking the lube with me.

Blinking, Dominic held the single condom out, having removed the foil package. I took it, applying lube to my hand and reaching out to run my fingers over his straining c*ck to make it slick. Leaning down, I placed the condom over the tip and rolled it down slowly. I wanted to be careful and erotic, but eagerness took over and I unrolled it as quickly as I could. From the hungry expression on Dominic’s face, I felt I wasn’t alone in my haste.

When the condom was finally on, Dominic placed a hand on my chest and pushed me onto my back. Plucking the bottle from my hand, he took over lubing his covered c*ck. Taking hold of my legs, he brought them up to rest on his hips. I obliged, wrapping them around his waist as I waited breathlessly for what was to come.

I watched eagerly as Dominic gripped the base of his c*ck, pressing the head flush against the entrance of my ass. I locked my gaze with his as I felt the pressure from his hips pressing forward. My mouth fell open in a low gasp as the head pushed in, stretching me the little bit extra that Dominic’s fingers hadn’t. There was no pain, just the low and pleasant burn of entry.

Dominic hesitated, his eyes growing cautious as he stilled his forward movement. I shook my head, increasing my hold on his hips to draw him in closer. My moan resonated in the air of the bedroom as I felt him sink deeper into me. I swore I could count the inches of his c*ck as they worked into me. As the last inch pushed inside, his hips flush against my body, I reached up to pull him into another ardent kiss.

Breathless, my body singing with unrealized pleasure, I wriggled my hips. Bowing forward, Dominic pressed his face into the crook of my neck as he pulled his hips back. Together, we groaned as he pushed forward once more, slowly sinking completely into me. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close as he began to rock his hips in a steadily building rhythm.

Physically, I couldn’t remember a time I’d felt so full, my body increasingly filled with pleasure that had me gasping and crying out. My heart rang with contentment as Dominic’s strong arms held me tight, keeping me safe and warm as our bodies met. I held onto his back, reveling in his strength, his warm embrace, and the feel of his c*ck stretching me deep.

Emboldened by my eager cries, Dominic began to drive down harder and faster. The first slap of his hips meeting my ass sang through the air. He pushed himself up onto his hands, his thrusts shoving down in earnest. My back arched, pushing my ass up into the driving force of his motions.

Pleasure rippled and shot through me, my grip slipping to Dominic’s arms and holding tight. We moved together, his grunts and groans mingling with my unrestrained cries. A sheen of sweat covered his forehead and arms as he pumped into me, his breath coming in sharp blasts. I could barely think around the ecstasy, mind and body craving the hard slide of his c*ck inside me. I wanted to feel him cum deep, to feel his body coil up and release deep inside me.

Dominic’s thrusts became erratic as he tried to push deeper into me. I could sense the measure of control he had been using slipping, and my eagerness boiled over. My gut twisted, my legs tightening around his hips as ecstasy soared through me. My shoulders shoved against the bed, my hips pushed tight against his. Between us, my c*ck gave a jump as I came, crying out Dominic’s name.

My fingers tightened into an iron grip as I came hard. Another sharp cry came from me when Dominic’s hips snapped forward, burying himself completely. His low growl of pleasure mixed with my whimpering cries, his c*ck jerking inside me. We clung to one another in a shared cry, mine desperate and needy, and Dominic’s dominant and protective.

When the moment passed, I slumped back onto the bed, boneless. Dominic slumped over my prone body, his back rising and falling as he fought to catch his breath. Regaining his strength, he eased himself back, carefully extracting his c*ck from inside me. I watched him remove the condom and felt a pang of regret for the first time in my life that I’d played it safe. I realized I would have loved to have him come deep inside me, marking me, possessing me. A small shiver ran down my spine, knowing then that I was already losing myself to this gruff but ultimately caring man.

Dominic yanked the comforter and sheets out from beneath me before flopping down gracelessly next to me. With another rough motion, he pulled the mound of blankets over both of us. Before I could wonder what would happen next, his strong arms wrapped around me and yanked me close.

I couldn’t help my smile as Dominic tried to work around his own exhaustion to make sure we were both comfortable. To help, I rolled carefully onto my side, pressing my back to his chest. Warm arms wrapped around my midsection, pulling me flush against Dominic’s body. As a final note, he buried his face into the crook of my neck, sighing contentedly.

I opened my mouth, but he grunted, shaking his head. Closing my mouth with a smile, I contented myself with basking in the comforting press of Dominic against me. Apparently the man wasn’t much for pillow talk, but I didn’t mind. The feel of him wrapped around me was more than enough to comfort me, telling me all was well and that he wasn’t worried or panicking.

Soothed by the sound of Dominic’s steadily deepening breathing, I allowed myself to relax in the warm darkness of his bed. My last thought was wondering if being with Dominic would always be like this. A hard but fruitful day, followed by nothing but good conversation, amazing sex, and the best cuddles I had ever received.

I certainly hoped so.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

A/N: ha! how's that for a steamy man to man action? ngl i'm as shocked as you are. sorry about some of the censored words. i don't want wattpad to take the sexy chapters down :(

but anyway, did you like it? feedback is always welcome. don't forget to vote as well <3