"Just a Normal Tuesday"

Chris POV

Well today wasnt what i thought it would be. We thought it would be a normal Tuesday but like usual i was wrong. Anyway Im Chris Moreno son of Marcus Moreno leader of the Heroics and i have a younger sister called missy. 

It all started in the morning as i heard a knock on my door as it swung open revealing the face of my Father, Marcus Moreno, "Chris get up even your sister is up and ive been calling you for about 5 mins," his voice rang through my head as i pulled a pillow over my head covering my Auben brown hair only to have my foot grabbed and in seconds i was on the floor glaring at my Father who only responded with a sly smirk and a chuckle. "Get ready we leave in 20mins." I nodded and got up before deciding just to wear a dark camo outfit before i headed down the stairs seeing my father and sister having some food whilst talking about something to do with Miracle Man. I tiredly wandered over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and some Apple Juice before taking a seat next to them. Missy tured her head towards me with a small smile on her face before she told me something I wasnt expecting to hear, "Miracle man just got put in an Ambulance." To say i was shocked would be an understatemant as I nearly punched mysef to see if i was still asleep.

Missy POV

The look on his face was priceless. I couldnt help but laugh so i did until dad glared at me but i could see he wanted to laugh aswell.  The three of us got into our fathers car with Chris still wondering why he does this when he can fly aswell as other things but ill explain them later. As we pulled outside the school we were saying bye to our friends when our father said randomly, "Love you Both." I was quite confused so i replied, "Seriously an I love you on a random Tuesday." I was interupted by my brother saying, "We love you too." After this we blew him a kiss and started to go towards our class.

AN: SORRY FOR A SMALL CHAPTER 1 BUT THEY SHOULD GET BIGGER SOON BUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THEY SHOULD GO TO THE HQ