FRIENDS OR ENEMIES?

Chris POV

I was watching as people kept asking Missy to do things for them like get balls out of trees and everytime she just said, "I dont have any powers my brother does and yes im aware that im Marcus Morenos' kid." Then they reply, "Yea but your brothers scary he always wears black that just scream do not talk to me." I just walk over and they all start to back away which makes me do the only logical thing which is rolling on the floor laughing which caused Missy to chuckle and help me up. I looked over to the road by the school and noticed a black car and a person in a suit with sunglasses on walking towards me and my sister when she finally stopped revealing a badge with the heroes logo on, "Chris and Missy Moreno we need you to come with us." 

~~TIME SKIP TO THE HQ~~

This New woman who introduced herself as Ms. Granada was talking about something that I wasnt sure of as I was 100% not looking for ways to get out. I felt a tug at my shirt to see that Missy wanted my attention when i heard the annoying voice of Granada tell us whats going to happen and two men opened a door that was more like a vault door. And what i saw amazed me although the attention i got when it opened made me slightly uncomfortable as i met eyes with a girl who looked slightly younger than me with short curly brunette hair and amazing hazel eyes. I'll still keep my distance though.