Flight or Fight

CHRIS POV

So yea i flew away but if your crush just sits next to you and you have the ability to fly away then why wouldnt you? Yeah you're probably correct nobody would. So i did the silly thing and flew back my face completely red and decided to sit down back next to her and act like nothing happened so i turned towards her before saying, "Hey, I'm Chris its really nice to meet you!" Real smooth Chris, Real smooth. I was embarrassed until i saw a small smile enter her face and she calmly replied, "Im Acapella and i agree its nice to meet you, you're sis told me alot about you." At the mention of that i shoot a quick glare to only be met with a little chuckle. Soon after The TV screen starts to show footage of our parents fighting.  Including Dad...He's not supposed to be there. My attention turns to Missy and I can see she's thinking the same as I am. Stay Calm Chris its probably just a training drill. In the back of my mind i can tell That this is just a plain out lie but i refuse to believe it and instead im just trying to stay strong and cam where in reality i just want to panic. Without thinking i rush over to where Missy is as i hear Fathers Voice on her Watch. "DAD WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU BETTER BE OK?" I exclaim my body running on autopilot when i we get the reply of. "Everythings OK just stay safe I love you guys" He says before diving into the mechanical arms of these aliens. Almost instantly I feel Missy latch onto me in a tight hug tears streaming down her face as i feel a couple trail down my cheeks I hug back protectivly almost on instinct a hand still holding my katana as protection...

AN- THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY RECENTLY FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IDEAS ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD WANT TO SEE.