Setting my ground rules

Chris POV 

Well this sucks. I have absolutely no clue where i am and i have aload of peole just stareing at me so i did the most me thing that could be done i held out my hand and felt a katana land in the palm of my soft hand. When i looked up i saw everyone with there mouths gaping open so i cassually said, "You might want to close your mouths before you get flies," after this everyone did infact close there mouth causing me to let out a soft chuckle as i wink at the girl from before. I have to admit shes cute but i cant let people get close apart from my father and my sister. I sat down on one of the tiny plastic chairs wondering if they could atleast give better chairs then out the corner of my eye i saw someone sit down and it wasnt until they put their head on my shoulder that i realised that this was actually Missy then she decided to whisper in my ear, "I saw you wink at Acapella." That was followed by a little chuckle as she saw me blush a deep red for the first time in ages but i tried to play it of cool as i said, "Ah thats her name?" Real smooth Chris, Real Smooth. I then thought it woud be a good idea to train with my Katana so i did just that not caring what Granada would say. This was until she walked in...