The Forest

Y/n's Pov

I wake up, feeling little things poking at my skin. I open my eyes to see I'm in a forest. Oh god, how did I get here? I look around and try to find somebody that won't eat, cook, or kill me. I look and see something rectangular in the distance. It doesn't look like a creature so I'll follow them. I notice that they looked the same age too.

I look at a distance where I can't be hurt by the traps placed. The guy was smart and didn't die. While following them, I see them go near a big house. I grab their shoulder. "Hey!" I quietly shout. They look at me. "Who are you?" They ask. "Y/n," I answer to them. They nod, "I'm... Mono," I giggle a little. "That's a bit silly," We stay silent for a moment.

"Wanna come with me?" Mono asks. "Trusting people already? Okay," I agree to come with him. "You seem trustworthy," Mono shrugs. We go on the porch and made our way through they window.

We ended up in a big kitchen. Mono went on top of the table. "I don't think you should be messing with that," I warn him, "Could be children." He makes a disgusted noise and threw the food away from him. He goes down and we walk through a hallway. We could hear a music box playing.

We went down into the basement (which was very uncomfortable). We noticed a big sewing workshop and a bunch of stuffing. We also saw a door with a crack in it. Mono went into the room beside us as I tried to look through the cracks. I noticed a short haired girl with a music box.

Mono soon comes back with an axe. I didn't want to make any noise so I just looked at him with my shocked concerned face. I look at the cracked door then at him. He nods and breaks the door down. I noticed behind him that the girl was backing away and into a table. Poor girl.

We walk in the room and we both take our hand out. The girl was about to take our's but then she pushed us away, making me fall on Mono. "Guess you can say, you've fallen for me," Mono says. I get off of him, "In your dreams, lover boy," We walk out of the basement and see the girl run away.

We both chase her and make it to a dining room. There were stuffed humans sitting on the chairs. I shiver as we climb up to the table and into a small vent. We see the girl was trying to pull on something and looked at us. We immediately got the idea. Mono climbed up as I helped the girl trying to support him. Mono successfully pulls the ladder down which causes a lot of noise.

I heard people moving or talking. We all quickly went up the attic. "Who are you?" I ask the girl. She stays quiet for a while, "Six.. My name is six," I nod. "I'm Y/n," I say. "Hey!" Mono gets our attention, "I need some help," He points at the box. Six, Mono, and I push the box near the drawer.

We get to the other side of the attic and see a key hanging on a hook. There was a crank without a handle so we could get it down. "Anyone know how to climb that?" I ask. Both of them shake their heads. I noticed there were big body bags which made me disturbed. Whoever owns this house definitely has problems.

Mono was trying to get over a wooden drawer. Me and Six help him up. We hear a ripping noise and a thing fall. Mono comes back with a handle. "What happened over there?" I question him. "A stuffed women was holding the handle for the crank," He says.

"The owner needs some help," I whisper to them. "Definitely," Mono answers. Six stays silent. Six puts the handle in the crank. Six spins the handle as Mono jumps on to one of the body bags. "Gross," I mutter. I hold my hands up, ready to catch Mono.

He jumps on to the hook and into my arms. While that happened, the key fell of the hook. I took my time to make a joke, "Guess you fell for me instead," Six looks at us confused. I shrug and placed Mono down. "Let's go," Six says. We grabbed the handle to the drawer and climbed up and jumped off it. Lucky the box saved us from breaking our ankles.

We get back down and Mono puts the key into the lock. The door opens and we get outside. "Finally, fresh air," I happily say. Mono laughs and Six smiles. We then go into the open shed which had a bunch of boxes and bear traps. So that's who's been setting the traps up. "This is.. Uh... Nice," I awkwardly say.

We push a huge box and climb up into the window. We saw a man with fabric tied on his head sew something that definitely wasn't fabric. We slowly sneak behind him, trying not to make any noise until we came to the dog door. We push it and went through, making a loud noise. The man heard us and grabbed a shotgun and ran out the door. We started running behind wooden crates which the hunter shot at. His gun made huge noises which hurted my ears.

We got under this small cave under the ground and hid. I covered my nose and mouth so he couldn't hear me breath heavily. The hunter looked around but couldn't find us. He walks away and we sneakily follow him. One way ticket to death, am I right? He put his lights near the location we were at. We had long grass covering us and we stayed completely still. He couldn't see us, even Mono's bag was sticking out. The hunter really is an idiot.

There was a hole in the ground we could go through but we would have to run for it. When the hunter pointed his light in the opposite direction we ran into the the hole. Obviously the hunter saw us come in and put his gun into the hole and shot. Luckily, we dodged it. We went down the hole and ended up outside.

"Where's the hunter?" I ask. "He probably gave up," Six said. "Haha, loser," I laugh. We walk near a broken bridge. The hole was very deep and the distance between us and the other side is close but is so far. Mono pulled on the rope which lifted the the bridge. Six and I went across and when he let go the bridge fell.

Six was leaving Mono so I went to her. Not like I can go back. "Hey!" Mono calls. Six and I went back. Six was ready to grab him but I don't think she can handle it. So when Mono jumped, Six grabbed his hand and started to fall with him. I grabbed Six to pull them up both before they could fall.

"You guys ok?" I ask. "Yeah," Mono says and Six nods. Six is really quiet. We walk and see the hunter again. "He really wants us," Mono says. "I'm pretty sure every monster wants us," I say. Six wasn't hiding behind one of the boxes so I ran after her. Mono followed behind me which alerted the hunter.

We all climbed up this big barn while the hunter shot at us. Mono was trying to catch up to us and so I hugged Six cause the hunter would definitely shoot the wooden plank. Could have sworn Six was blushing. Who knows, it's too dark to see. Mono ran and grabbed Six's hand as the hunter shot the plank so Mono fell, pulling Six down. I pulled Six and Mono up quickly and ran with them.

The hunter didn't give up and shot at the wood planks. We went out the window and slid off the roof which was fun but not really when a huge man with a shotgun was trying to kill you. We fell off the roof and into gross water. We hide under the porch as the hunter came out the barn.

He walked away but we had to follow him (God dammit). We had to hide in the water which messed up my clothes and Mono's paper bag that was surprisingly not broken. We climbed up a ladder that the hunter couldn't see. There was a crow which I hope wouldn't alarm the hunter.

Somehow the hunter didn't notice. There was a box that was a little far from us. We ran and the hunter saw us. He shot the box and we ran to another box and into a small shed. Six and I closed the door on him while Mono found a shot gun. We locked the door and prepared to shoot at him.

He broke through the door and peeked his head in. We shot him in the head and fell since the shotgun was bug. "Holy crap," I hold my fast beating heart that was calming down. "That was crazy!" Mono said. "Let's just get out of here," Six cleans the dust off her sweater. We get out of the shed and walked away.

We get near the ocean and found a door we could use as a boat. We push it and get on. While we sat on it, Six was shivering. I grab my jacket and place it on her. She looks at me confused. "You were shivering," I explain to her. "What about you?" Mono asks, worried about me. "I need my clothes to dry anyways," I say.

A/n
Yay first chapter! I'm already writing another book and I have school so sorry if I don't update. Have fun!