Doctor-phobia

❃.✮:▹ y/n's POV ◃:✮.❃

I hate the hospital! I've always had a fear of needles since I was little and a hospital is known for them. Whenever I see one, I'll be super cautious around it. I try to be as far as possible from them. I hope that this place got rid of them. I observe around the place while hiding behind Six.

The place looked more like a prison than a hospital. We push a door open and Mono falls off the edge. Six and I use our quick reflexes to help him up. "I'm okay," Mono thumbs up but his hands were shaking.

I thumb up back and look at the void. There was a bunk bed hanging from the sky, there was another bed flipped on its side also hanging. We jump onto the bed and climb up to the top bunk using the flipped bed as a ladder.

I didn't notice this but there was a makeshift rope above us. We climb to the top. We had so many hanged beds to jump across.

We make it to a room with an electric box with a fuse inside. I'm not very sure what it's called but it seems to be connected to the lights.

Mono pulls the fuse out, the lights shut off and the door behind us closes. Mono holds the only light source (aka the fuse) as he depends on it. He's very protective of it. "What's wrong Mono? Scared of the dark?" Six teases him.

"No, I just need to protect the light because it's the only one we have," He says even though he's quivering. "Six don't make fun of him, everyone has fears," Six has been teasing Mono a lot lately.

Six's face goes red from embarrassment, "Fine." What is with her?

*:..。o○ Six's POV ○o。..:*

I've been trying to show all the flaws of Mono to Y/n but she doesn't shame him. I need them to think I'm the perfect one for them. Not some idiot with a bag on his head. I feel my heart badly craving something. I need to get rid of Mono.

❃.✮:▹ Y/n's POV ◃:✮.❃

Mono places the fuse into another electric box, opening an elevator up. We jumped on and the strings started to break. It was gonna fall soon.

We had a little bit of time to open up a small vent. We rush into the vent before the platform falls. I saw it plummet down so fast, that it created sparks.

We fall into a dark hallway with light. Mono picks it up before I could stand up. Mono points the light to the wall and we see an eye looking down at us.

"W-wow, nice...drawing," I felt shivers on my back when looking at the eye. Six hugs me and cuddles me. I felt safe in her arms like nothing could harm me. How sweet of her.

**✿❀ Mono's POV ❀✿**

I grip onto the flashlight, if I went any harder it would break. Six looks at me with a shit-eating grin. I was too shocked to say anything. Was she trying to make me jealous? I'm not jealous! Just a little angry...

Six stops hugging Y/n which eased me down but I need to prevent her from doing that again. I'm just not comfortable with it for some reason.

❃.✮:▹ Y/n's POV ◃:✮.❃

We went into a shady room filled with beds. It was unnerving for me. Mono goes near a door and touches the air. He must appreciate air a lot.

We walk through a hollow passageway. I was very close behind Mono while Six was trying to catch up.

We turned right, into a reception room. There was a big soda vending machine. I pulled the lever and got a soda. I was thirsty as hell ever since I took off with Mono and Six.

As I was about to drink, Mono snatched my soda out of my hand. "Hey!" I scream at him. How dare he!

"Sorry!" Mono says as he runs to the gate. He will pay! I run behind him while Six just follows me like a duckling.

Mono throws the soda at the button next to the gate. "My soda," I whine quietly. The gate unlocks with a loud annoying noise.

Six gives me the soda (while smiling) and runs off with Mono. I take a sip of (whatever brand of soda) and follow them. Six is the sweetest.

We wander into the next room and hear the noise again. A tv was playing in the huge waiting room. I only was able to take one foot in the room before spilling my soda. Rip soda, you still tasted being good expired.

While Six and I cover our ears, Mono focused on the tv. There's that same show with the creepy hallway. How is it connected with Mono?

Mono then goes through the damn tv. I being worried went after him. I saw in the corner of my eye that Six was crossing her arms while walking to help me. I don't have time to talk to her goddammit!

I reach through the tv. It felt weird as if a solid was melting. I move my arms in more, only to get sucked into it. I feel something grab my leg, pulling me away from this dark hallway.

I now had a closer look inside and saw an eye engraved into a door. Mono was halfway through the cramped hallway. I yell at Mono to come back. He looks back and ran (slowly) back to me. Six was pulling me out before I got Mono and time here was slowing down.

Now only my neck was still in in the hall. Mono clutched my hand before we both got quickly dragged out.

We all jumped back, and I hit the floor pretty hard. I feel great right now. I see Six scurry away from Mono. Mono turns behind to see me.

"Y/n are you okay?" Mono gets up and walks over to me. "I'm fine, just feeling a little sore" I get back up carefully and shake it off. Why are there headless mannequins? They better not come alive at some point.

Six grabs my hand and makes me go upstairs, "Come on Y/n, if we keep going we can get out quicker."Mono grabs onto my other hand.

Upstairs had a door that was closed shut. We should explore downstairs to find something to open it.
We pass by an elevator and went into an X-ray room.

There's a picture of a Teddy bear with a key inside of it. "We need to find a teddy, " Mono walks to the next room. "Wait!" I go behind the X-ray and pose. Six watches as Mono flips the switch down. Six flashes up a thumbs-up as Mono smiles.

"Okay, now we go," We walk into the next room which was a kid's waiting room. I look up at the illustrations and see a man with no face in a suit. Huh, that looks familiar to me.

"Come on Y/n, let's test out one of the bears!" Mono walks out with Six. I come over and see Six carrying a toy flashlight.

I grab the bear that sat on the circular table. I place the bear and six turn the flashlight on. Going to the other side of the Xray, Six's flashlight made the bear's interiors easier to see. Mono jumps up to pull down the switch. Unfortunately, there was nothing but stuffing inside.

I grab the bear and position it in a seat. Mono grabs another one but was worn down, stuffing poking out. Mono places the bear down in front of the machinery. I pull down the switch. The key! The key was revealed inside.

"How are we going to get the key out?" Mono attempts to reach attempts. There were a few holes and they were very small. Not even our tiny hands could penetrate through it.

"There was a furnace on the floor below us, we could burn the bear." Six suggested.

"Great idea! Let's go!"

We all head into the elevator and go to the furnace. Six shines inside the furnace while Mono goes inside to place the teddy. I stand nearby the switch, ready to pull after mono gets out.

Mono jumps out, and Six and him back away. I pull the lever and the fire starts burning. Six being Six goes to sit down in front of the fire. She rubs her hands together.