Old wrinkly hag.

Mono's POV

I get out of the locker and see that Six and Y/n were gone. I see one of those puppets? Bullies? Anyways, there was a conveniently placed hammer. I wanted to get my anger off on it. The bully noticed me but before he could take even a step, I smashed him with my hammer.

I miss Y/n and Six already. I hope they're ok. I went into a room filled with desks. There was another bully. I grabbed my hammer and he noticed me. He ran but then go hit by his own trap. "Pfft," I hold in my laugh.

I noticed that he cut open a frog. "Gross," I mutter under my breath. I go through a door's window and into a hallway. There was some sort of elevator and there was a key near it. Maybe I can find Y/n and Six on another floor.

I hear a chalkboard being written on and I go check it out. I seemed to be in a huge class room. I hide behind a big drawer. I don't think I want to be seen by the teacher.

When she turned around to the chalkboard, I went to the nearest desk. The bully looked at me. I told them to shush with my finger and used my hand to represent slitting a throat. I continued to go to desks until I went into a closet.

There was a key on top of the shelf so I climbed on it. It started to fall and I jumped off. It made a huge noise which definitely made the teacher notice. I hide inside a box and saw the door open a little more. I then see the teacher grow her neck out.

It's giraffe's cousin, I guess. Right after she leaves and shuts the door, I grab the key and go through the vent which leads to the cabinet in the room. I carefully sneak through, and when I was near the exit, I just went for it.

I obviously got chased but I put the key in and went to the elevator. I didn't even realize I was sweating. I wipe it off and continue my journey.

                                                ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Y/n's pov

"So Six, what's your favorite color?" I say. Geez, I'm dizzy. "Yellow," Six says. "Hey, fun fact: The longer upside down your blood will rush through your head and kill you!" I say happily. "I guess I could do that to...," I hear her mumble. "To what?" I ask. "Nothing,"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Time skip to when Mono comes˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I see Mono walk in. There were some bullies near so all I did was wave. Six also looked glad to see Mono. Mono killed the bullies and cut the rope. Me and Six fell and I fell on top of her ( ͡°³ ͡°) . She seemed dead but she started moving.

She then noticed that I was on top of her. "Hey," I try to jokingly seduce her. She went a bit pink and pushed me off. "Stop," She said. "Okay love birds, let's go," Mono said. "You wish that was you," I tell Mono. "Yeah whatever," He definitely cares. We all hold hands and continue.

After being saved by the one and only Mono, we made it to the next building. It was connected to the school which sucked. There was a piano tied to a rope and a crank. We all had the same plan in mind but before we commenced "Wait, hold on a second," I stop them.

They seemed confused but I played a song on the piano. "Didn't know you could play the piano," Mono says. "You're very good at it," Six compliments. "Thanks but we should start breaking this," Mono cranked the crank as Six and I watched. Mono let go of the piano breaking the floor boards.

It was stuck though so we did the one thing no person has done. Jump on the piano. Our pressure worked and made us fall on to the floor under. I accidentally almost fell before Six saved me.

"Can't have one of my partners in crime hurt," She said awkwardly. I think she was trying to come up with a name for us. It was very adorable though.

I started tearing up. "Oh god, are you crying?" Mono and Six worry. "No it's just, you called us your partners in crime," Six was about to say something until we hear a noise. It was one of the bullies. There was a tiny vent open so Six and I hosted up Mono.

Mono tries to sneak for the key. Six and I distract the bully by jumping on the piano. Six seemed to enjoy this moment because I saw her smile! She gave a genuine smile! This made me smile too. I then saw Mono kill the bully so I stopped.

Six seemed a bit upset but got off with me. We helped Mono get the gate up just enough to the point where he could get in. We exit with the key and see a bully drawing. As Mono grabbed the hammer near us, Six tackled the bully and aggressively slams it's head on the ground.

Mono stopped what he was doing and I just looked shocked as hell. I immediately changed expressions and smile. "That was so cool!" I cheer Six on. "Oh thanks," Six is such a violent, cute person. Wait cute? Yeah, cute. Mono seemed a bit upset though.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I whisper into Mono's bag, "you seem upset." He snapped out of it and looked at me, "Oh, just sad that I couldn't kill it," That definitely was a lie but I leaved him be. "What are you guys whispering about?" Six sees us.

"Just checking up on him," I say. Mono looks relieved that I didn't say anything but seemed glum still. He didn't want to talk about it I guess. We hear a loud piano. I feel like it's the teacher.

We climb to the other side and followed the music. The door was closed so we climbed up a closet. Up there was a closed vent. We lift it up and navigate our way through easily. We made it in the room with a teacher. She was playing the piano and would sometimes stopped.

We had to only move when she was playing. Mono and I climb down while Six stays up. We pulled a crank that made a board get lowered down. It had holes in it but Six still walked on it. She was careful with the steps, but I was still worried.

I have to continue anyway. Six waits for us. We couldn't get back up cause we were too small. Mono taps me lightly and points at the small but good enough drawer. We drag it until the teacher stops playing.

I thought teachers were smart, guess not this one since the dragging noise was loud. The piano isn't that loud, right? Once I almost dragged it while the teacher stopped. Lucky me had Mono to pull my hands away.

We get up and make it to Six. We all pulled on the handle of the vent which definitely made a lot of noise. The teacher then grows her neck and we see her head pick through. There was a gate in are way that we had to push.

That slowed us down and Mrs. Wrinkles chased us in the vents. I hold Mono's hand to give him and boost until we had to climb. "Get away you wrinkly old hag," I yell at her, "Is this because I suck at math?"

Mrs. Wrinkles was definitely angry and was totally targeting me. Six was in the other vent and pulled me up when I jumped.

We quickly pulled Mono up and fell into a dumpster. The teacher went back into the school.

"Are we done with school?" I ask. "I hope," Mono adds. "Well, we're not going back now," Six says. Thank god.

A/n
(WARNING! WHAT I'M ABOUT TO ASK WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE ENDING)

Should we let Six betray Mono or save him? Should I make two endings? These are important questions.